GOD HAS BLESSED ME TODAY

This thread is for the purpose of us sharing with one another the things we are thankful about which God has blessed us with each particular day.

Today (9.21.2013) I want to thank God for putting good thoughts in my mind and that I showed kindness to a neighbor man this morning.

Praise the Lord!

Comments

• TiT

Bless you. However, I can't help but be curious about your good deed to thy neighbor.
  • Sorry if I seem to be boasting. I have nothing to boast about. I am a selfish, insignificant sinner with a wicked heart. I am human and unlike God.

I am just thankful that God grace made me have good thoughts this morning. I felt blessed.

May you all be blessed too. God is so good. All the time. God is good.
  • Exactly and thank yo for reminding us that my friend TT.
  • I feel blessed today. I heard birds singing and could see the rays of sunshine. God is good.
  • I am blessed just to breath the breath of life God so generously provided me 24/7.
  • Amen!! Isn't that wonderful to know that God is good to everyone?
  • It's a blessing to stop and see you guys. I sincerely mean that.
  • Its also a blessing to feel my fingers are still working that i can able to type and my eyes able to see you guys comment and especially to have a piece of mind..
  • Amen to your answered prayers. Amen to the blessings God has poured upon you all. Amen to your visits. Welcome back, tamor!

I feel blessed this morning by these words in 1 Corinthians 10:12, "Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall."

I am reminded that I need a constant connection with the source of power, Jesus to enable me to escape Satan's traps. On my own I am nothing.

May we all grow closer to Jesus Christ today. 
  • Exactly my friend TT. That's why we need to read the bible thoroughly so that we may follow the steps that Jesus Christ has set for us to follow cause if we do so we will be blessed indeed.
  • everyday is a blessed dayimage
  • I know Bull02 but if your an obedient person God will bless you more each day of your life.
  • Praise God.

He has blessed me this morning with a cheerful spirit!
  • Oh, you are so feioch that your so blessed! remember kosap chiwen fori metoch mi ngaw!
  • Some people believe they have to be “perfect” to receive God’s forgiveness, but nothing could be farther from the truth. For one thing, if that were the case, forgiveness would be an unobtainable goal because NO ONE is perfect! God’s forgiveness is not for sale. It cannot be earned, bargained for, or purchased for any price. God’s grace and mercy is extended to all His children that love Him and believe in Him. The reason why we obey God isn’t to gain entry into heaven - but rather to show Him how much we love Him. Many people don’t understand how loving and caring our heavenly Father truly is. They think He is looking down on us just waiting for us to mess up so He can slam His gavel down and pronounce us “lost.” But this this is just another one of Satan’s lies. Jesus loves us so much that He died to save us! He doesn’t want anyone to perish, but that each of us has eternal life with Him forever! Forgiveness is there just for the asking. 1 John 1:9 says all we need to do is “confess our sins, and He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness!” What an awesome God we serve! Confess your sins to Jesus right now, this very moment, and experience the sweet peace of God’s “forgiveness!”
    Text:
    1 John 2:12,
    Matthew 6:14,
    Psalm 51:10-12

Blessings,
  • If we were to be confess our sins only by mouth without any ordinances, would that be possible? "And were baptized of him in Jordan, confessing their sins." (Matthew 3:6)
  • I think there is a difference in doing good deeds first and believing and accepting God's forgiveness of our sins Isn't it? I think I agree with sbg's points because while we were yet sinners God sent His only Son Jesus to live and take our fate with willing choice not by force but by His own free will to save you and all of us on this planet. But, the question is can I continue to sin and still be saved? No and there is two answers there to make.

1. If our faith is genuine, then we will not have plan to sin again but will strive to listen to the holy spirit every day after we've believed in the Son of God and born again.

2. If our faith is not genuine, then our faith will become self righteous and listening to the guidance of the holy spirit will become dim and dimmer everyday until our hearts become heartened that our actions will eventually speaks where we will stand in the presence of God's judgment day.

Hope this make sense to you my friend. My prayers goes to all of us roaming on this forum.
  • ''can I continue to sin and still be saved?''NO'', that's playing GOD dear ssearcher1. Please don't do it. It is not your assignment. 
  • the rain drops on everyone as well as the sun/moon shines on everyone...the air,,,we all get blessed by God...all are sinners..fall short...

• Remember that we have to fear God when we do his wills. (Philippians 2:12)
  • Thank you sinner for saying that. In fact, what I meant to say was referring to the bible text below.

Revelation 21:8.

"But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

And brother, if I ever said something that might be bit too strong to your hearing, please don't hesitate to let me know. God bless.
  • Proverbs 28:13New King James Version (NKJV)

13 He who covers his sins will not prosper,
    But whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy.

New King James Version (NKJV)

The Holy Bible, New King James Version Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

• For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not. (Ecclesiastes 7:20)