Believe It or Not: Jesus Did NOT Die on the Cross! Proof from the Bible-Tomb of Jesus found in India

13»

Comments

• Yousaf, Luv4All & Others...First let me apologize for sometimes not being respectful towards you guys, regardless of what we believe....

Having said that...Yousaf, for you and your brother Muslims, you believe the Koran is the Word of Allah, your god. For us Christians the Bible is the Word of God....No matter what I said or what you said our beliefs won't change.

I also want you know that I also learn about other religions (Hindu, Islam, Buddhism, and others), I'm not that ignorant as you implied.

I do not want to go over or argue about every single passage in the Koran or Bible, it would take forever to discuss these details...besides your interpretation of the Bible is different than ours.

Generally speaking, I just ask myself do I believe one witness, Mohammad, or do I believe more witnesses, Moses, David Joshua, Mathew, Mark, Luke, John, Jesus, etc...For you Mohammed is a prophet....for us he is just a false prophet (sorry if  I offend you) but that is what Christians think....peace      
  • Believe it or not,You can only find this kine of discussions on Micro-forum!

P.S

Hahahahahahaha
  • Yousaf, you're right about everyone will go through death but what about Prophet Elijah did he die when the chariot of fire took him to heaven?

• Generally speaking, I just ask myself do I believe one witness, Mohammad, or do I believe more witnesses, Moses, David Joshua, Mathew, Mark, Luke, John, Jesus, etc...For you Mohammed is a prophet....for us he is just a false prophet (sorry if  I offend you) but that is what Christians think....peace       
    Dear Puller, 

I appreciate your understanding. I do not get offended if you do not believe in Muhammad, the founder of Islam (may God's peace and blessing be on him) because this is your personal beliefs. What I was saying was that the argument that you have put forth have some fallacies. I am certain that you will come to understand it.

I am talking about the number of witnesses or testimonies. I was trying to explain that it should not make a difference if the Book is from God. Having more authors makes it even worse because then there are more number of people whose honesty must be proven. 

You wont lose anything from admitting that this argument you put forth is flawed. If you truly are speaking for the Glory of God as I believe the Bible commands you to, then you should take into consideration, is it for your own pride of for God really?

I always make myself ready to admit that I am at fault because while I believe God is perfect, I can make mistakes in terms of reasoning and arguments.

The important thing is to verify whether the Quran is true or not, or if the Bible is valid or not? Is it truly authentic? Has the Bible not undergone changes? These are questions that I believe you need to consider. The number of witnesses does not change the authenicity, more makes is more dubious if anything. The vedas likewise have many authors, should we believe in them according to the criterion you have put forth?

• Yousaf, you're right about everyone will go through death but what about Prophet Elijah did he die when the chariot of fire took him to heaven?

Dear Pekalong, 

I want you to take into consideration that 

1) Heaven is not a physical place. The event which you have mentioned is certainly true but it must have been a vision with symbolical meanings. Sometimes a vision is mentioned and it is not mentioned that this was a vision because people of that time already know that something like this could not have happened physically.

Why do I say that it could not happen physically? Because Heaven is not in any direction, certainly not towards space, its a different dimension altogether.

2) Elijah was meant to return just before the advent of Jesus Christ as I am sure you must be aware of. The Jews even demanded that Jesus should show them Elijah in order to support his claim of being the Messiah. Jesus told them that the advent of John the Baptist, who was his cousin, is in fact he fulfillment of Elijah.

In view of Jesus' explanation, if the descent of Elijah was spiritual in the person of John the Baptist then his ascension must have been a spiritual vision and not a physical event. 

What do you think? I am curious about your opinion

Take care
  • I cannot say anything in regard to  your seriousness. I was just wondering what you may called the event that Elijah have gone through. 

• I cannot say anything in regard to  your seriousness. I was just wondering what you may called the event that Elijah have gone through. 

Elijah (peace be upon him) was and is a prophet of God!
  • How was man created?

• Exactly phien16 he was a prophet of God but when that chariot took him did he ever came back to earth?

• edited April 2013
    I think he served his purpose, so therefore there was no reason for him to comeback. Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) on the other hand will indeed come back. He will defeat the anti-Christ (Ad-Dajjal), and Gog and Magog (ya'juj & ma'jul). Jesus (peace be upon him) will rule this earth for 40 years in Peace and Harmony
  • Oh okay thanks for clarifying it pbien16.

• How was man created?

The Qur'an describes God creating every living creature from water:

"Have those who disbelieve not considered that the heaven and the earth were a joined entity, and we separated them and made from water every living thing? then will they not believe?"
     -Qur'an 21:30

And then again the God says in the Qur'an:

"God has Created every [living] creature from Water. And of them are those that moves on their bellies, and of them are those that walks on two legs, and of them are those that walks on four. God Creates what he wills. Indeed, God is over all thing competent." 
    -Qur'an 24:45

backed up by science, Scientist ,using the DNA sequences of modern organisms, have traced the most recent Common Ancestor of all life to an Aquatic Microorganism (algae, planktons....)

----------

The Qur'an then describes how God Created Adam:
    "and we did certainly created man out of sounding clay, from an altered black mud" 
    -Qur'an 15:26

interesting how the Qur'an describes the mud being Black. not too long ago scientist were trying to trace back the ancestors of all mankind and have found the oldest remain of any homo sapien roughly somewhere at the northern east of Africa. 

---------

if you wanted to know how a child is created (in the womb) stage by stage, i myself would have a very difficult time trying to explain this to you. i am no scientist nor am i a professor in embryology and anatomy, but i have found a video that may clarify unto you (in Gods will) the stages of the creation of a child, according to the Qur'an.

• 19:67, "But does not man call to mind that we created him before out of nothing?"

15: 26, man is created from clay?

Clay is something.

• edited April 2013
    There was nothing in the earth nor was there an earth or heaven. The universe was nothing. Just darkness. And God, only he can create without the use of anything. He spread the heaven'
    "And the heaven we created with might, and indeed we are it's expander"
    -Qur'an 51:47

Quoting from the qur'an again. God said
    "Have those who disbelieve not considered that the heaven and the earth were a joined entity, and we separated them and made from water every living thing? then will they not believe?"
    -Qur'an 21:30
    Now if you would re-read this you would see that it says the heaven and the earth were a "joined entity", in a way, "one"... Then God separated them. This was the beginning of the universes with a (Big Bang) hence separated, or pulled apart.
    If you would ask any astronomical scientist or anyone familiar in this field, they would most certainly tell you that the universe began by a big explosion (Big Bang Theory). And that even until this day, the universe is still Expanding...
    "And the heaven we created with might, and indeed we are it's Expander"
    -Qur'an 51:47

Therefore we were created by something that came from nothing, like God says
    "Kun faya kun" in other words "be and it is"... With just these simple commands God created the universe and everything in it.
  • In 3:59, it says that Adam was created from dust. How do we reconcile 3:59 to 15:26 - man was made from clay?

Who is man and who is Adam?

• I believe that man was created as the bible said. Nothing else we can add to that.

• In 3:59, it says that Adam was created from dust. How do we reconcile 3:59 to 15:26 - man was made from clay?

Who is man and who is Adam?

How do you think clays are made? From dirt or dust and water. But we humans including Adam were made from a very special type of clay.
  • Yousaf...I do not get your line of reasoning...Let's say an auto mobile accident (a DUI incident) and someone got hurt...And your the Policemen, wouldn't you try to get as many witnesses as you can, or you'll just take the statement of the Driver only? Do you believe one witness or more?

You (Muslims) do not believe that Jesus came to Earth and died on the cross for our sins, even though, many witnessed and wrote about the event, yet you believe Mohammed who came 500 years later that Jesus never died on the cross. That's is the basic problem with Mohammad (Islam), there is no one else to corroborate what he claimed to be revelations (Koran) given to him by your Allah.  There are many would-be-prophets just like Mohammad.

Mr. Yousaf, do you believe the revelations of Joseph Smith? He is the only witness, like Mohammad, for his revelations. Since Islam is a religion that goes hand in hand with science or logic as you guys claim...How do you prove that everything in the Koran is true? Just because Mohammad say so? Where is the logic or prove or evidence in that? 

• Can anything that has no witness exist? 

• Can anything that has no witness exist? 

sure, i mean, can you see your brain? of course not. but that does not mean it doesn't exist right?
    what we don't see, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist'
  • Joseph smith didn't have any witness when he claimed he saw god and Jesus. But still Mormons believe that he did.
  • Thank you PawNStar but neither did Moses or even Abraham doesn't have any witnesses when they claim that they saw God but they wrote a book about it anyways,yeah? If you really have read your bible thoroughly, you won't have any concerns relating visions or Gods visitations.  

• so ur saying the bible is wrong,,i think you are wrong,,i think all figure that people worship besides Jesus/God sucks balls,,Any Arab or any gods around the world suck balls?
  • Even Buddah suck balls! o

• sinner did you understand what I'm saying above? Did I ever said that the bible is wrong? Read my statement over and over so you can understand clearly what I'm trying to tell PawNStar.