Marshallese Hoodlums beat up a tongan in Pupuole Street Waipahu.

2»

Comments

• edited March 2013
    Yeah but you said that using knives is the cowardly action which implies that using a greater/better weapon than your opponent is cowardly. It's a different subject but it still fits the logic of your argument.

It seems to me that you only want to look tough. For you, you don't really care whether you win or loose. You just want to look like a bad-ass. For others, (even if they are to be labelled as cowards) they don't really give a damn what weapons they use. Because if the whole intention of the fight is to hurt someone, then do it the most efficient way. 

• Its not about being tough its about being a man,win or loose you still a man.Anybody can take a life with a gun or a knife,but it takes A REAL MAN to preserve a life by winning or loosing in a fight.Those who use knifes R da ones who think they badass but on da flip side they have no guts to take a lickin.
  • edited March 2013
    Define being man? Does it include being tough? Defensively, if your intention is to preserve your life, once again you must be open minded and do what you must in the most efficient way. For me, I find running away more convenient. Cowardly, but makes sense. 

A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.
    -Polybius 

• Again you changeing the subject! What u talkin about is war n in war everything goes.wat we talkin bout here is one on one bare knuckle fighting,In the olden times in Marshall islands opposing sides would meet in a field of battle and both side would not waste lives by an all out war but they would sent its most bravest warrior who was called ma`maan in kaimokran(man of honor) to fight one on one without weapons but by physical strenth alone,the victory would be decided by who won the fight between those two men alone,this is what marshallese consider the honorable way to fight,but if its an allout war then its another story.
  • edited March 2013
    The quote talks about war, but the idea relates to this conversation. The ability to understand when is victory impossible is what I am taking about. Sometimes the odds are against you and you must understand that it isn't the time to man up. You keep talking about being tough and being a man, and that can potentially cost you your life if you play hero at the wrong time. Playing hero is great, it can earn you a bad-ass reputation but other than that, I don't really see any other benefit to it.

Well if the rules are set (Like as you have mentioned above), then I understand, but free style without any rules is different. 
  • edited March 2013
    How about the most expensive weapon in a fight that I've used and it has helped me save time and trouble? I do not go to court for it nor do I get to apologize to anybody. The only problem is the cost, Losing "your face" and the "name callin." If  you can stand those, then.....

It's called RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
  • lol.....you can laugh all you like, but.....lol :O
  • I guess sinbad is one of the masters of the " su chok manau" weapon.

=))
  • people people please stop talking! you all sound so dumb, everybody just shut up about Hawaii, if you all are not have a pleasant live over there, come home! stop fighting in our neighbors lawn! 
  • laugh all you can, maggot, I know you agree with me on this one...lol
  • i think tough islanders are the ones serving in the military or taking responsiblities to provide..or atleast do something worth living for...only uneducated people are behaving that way..what do you expect ,,,that incident took place at the ghetto side..
  •  

:ar! of the pacific islands... =D>