Is the Devil or Satan is in charge of Hell?

Comments

• ahhahaha the day you turn Christian is the day hell freeze over.hahaha
  • edited March 2013
    My friend Solomon is a prophet! So is his brother Samuel! Their sisters, Tina, Trina, Kareena, and Shaniqua, are prophets too! Hell, my neighbor the cable guy thinks of himself a prophet! I'm considering, thinking, and wondering if I too am a prophet! I'll settle for something even better...a SAINT! 
  • The concept of Hell is vaguely described in the Bible. In the book of Revelations 9:11 it is described as "the bottomless pit or the abyss". However, it doesn't specifically say that when sinners die, their souls go to Hell to burn for eternity. 

The current concept of Hell is man-made and is not in the Bible. It was created in the Middle Ages to be used to manipulate the European continent with fear just like the fear of non-existent WMDs and terrorists, this method has been proven to be the most effective method of manipulation using propaganda, physical, spiritual, and political coercion to conceal the original intent or underlying motive which is to get you Goyims or Gentiles to do their bidding without actually knowing that you're actually doing it.
  • Dear friends.

Much has been offered on this subject. The discussions are enlightening and they help us to understand how important the subject is. It is obvious Satan does not want people to have the correct perception of hell. He does not want people to know its true purpose as well. In confusing people he will already accomplish his goal. But we have no need to be confused for the Bible has all the answers we need.

QUESTION # 5: What will happen to the wicked in hellfire?

"But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death." (Revelation 21:8 NKJV)

ANSWER: The wicked die the second death in hellfire. If the wicked lived forever being tortured in hell, they would be immortal. But this is impossible, because the Bible says God "alone has immortality" ( 1 Timothy 6:16). When Adam and Eve were driven from the Garden of Eden, an angel was posted to guard the tree of life so that sinners would not eat of the tree and "live forever." (Genesis 3:22-24). The teaching that sinners are immortal in hell originated with Satan and is completely untrue. God prevented this when sin entered this earth by guarding the tree of life.

The Bible is clear, the wicked are obliterated.

The Bible says the wicked suffer "death" (Romans 6:23), will suffer "doom"[destruction] (Job 21:30), "shall perish" (Psalm 37:20), will "burn" up (Malachi 4:1), "shall be destroyed together" (Psalm 37:38), will "vanish away" (Psalm 37:20), "shall be cut off" (Psalm 37:9), "shall be slain" (Psalm 62:3), God will "destroy" them (Psalm 145:20), and "fire shall devour them" (Psalm 21:9). Note that all of these references make it clear that the wicked die and are destroyed. They do not live forever in misery.

The wicked are not immortal. The Bible says they will "perish", "burn" up, and "be destroyed." 

We are grateful to have a compassionate, loving, and just God.
  • I'd say, the Chef...like Chef Ramsey.
  • A real prophet, Reaper? So where is that real prophet now? Was he dead? Or is there anyone replaced him after his dead? If you believe that God and His Son Jesus Christ lived today than don't you think that it should be the same as a prophet, so they may communicate through him to guide their people in this dispensation. 
  • thank you both u two..
  • The last true prophet died and he established the christians church.As for Joseph being a Prophet,hmmm its a joke! In every mormon so called churches the picture you see the most is that of Joseph Smith.When Mormons pray they say "THANK YOU LORD FOR JOSEPH SMITH" why? Why not thank for jesus who died on the cross but some drunkard who was killed cause he was found molesting some kids.
  • Oh? Is that what God tells you my friend? Sorry my friend but nice try. You need to read Mtt. Chapter 20 the all chapter. I believe that if God and His Son Jesus Christ live today and so to Their church which have a prophet  that can receive revelations from them and guide their church in this last dispensation. 
  • uh huh way past the pint of no return eh
  • God created Hell and Satan all for his purpose and plan... God Ceated all things...
  • Satan knows that hell is his place, that is why he is getting on everyone's bud to put them in there with him.
  • Dear friends.

QUESTION # 6: When and how will hellfire be kindled?

"Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth." (Matthew 13:40-42 NKJV). "They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them." (Revelation 20:9 NKJV).  "If the righteous will be recompensed on the earth, how much more the wicked and the sinner." (Proverbs 11:31 NKJV).

ANSWER: At the end of the world, God Himself will kindle hellfire. As the holy city comes down from God out of heaven (Revelation 21:2), the wicked attempt to capture it. At that time, God will rain down fire from heaven upon the earth, and it will devour the wicked. This fire is Bible hellfire.

At the end of the world, fire will fall from heaven upon the wicked and devour them.

Aren't you thankful the new earth will have no wickedness and evil in it? Don't you want to give your life to Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior?
  • ;)...TIT...preach it man...lol@firewillfall
  • Satan recruited Joseph Smith.Joseph Smith like every FALSE PROPHET and one who works for the DEVIL try to lead the faithful to the wrong PATH--------->HELL<----------is where every false prophet like Joseph smith and his followers-------->MORMONS<---------WILL END UP.
  • Dear friends.

QUESTION # 7: How big and how hot will hellfire be?

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up." ( 2 Peter 3: 10 NKJV ). 

ANSWER: Hellfire will be just as big as this earth because it will be the earth on fire. This fire will be so hot as to melt the earth and burn up all "the works that are in it." The atmospheric heavens will explode and "pass away with a great noise."

Hell will be the entire world on fire. It will be 25,000 miles in circumference and its heat so great that everything on earth will be 'burned up."

Thank God He has provided a way of escape from this hellfire. The way of escape can be found in Jesus Christ. Don't you just love Him for giving His life so you and I can have ours back?
  • Good thing you guys are talking about hell so it will make you guys prepare for it.
  • i think Mormons are destined for hell,they teaches the opposite of what the bible teaches.
  • I disagree because only God knows what's in ones heart. I believe there will be many from all different beliefs including those who have not heard the gospel will be in God's kingdom because like I always said that only God can read the unveiled in each hearts. So, all we need to do regardless of your faith to ensure that you're doing what the bible says not to close the small voice of the holy spirit that speaks to you in your walk with the lord. God bless and may His HS continue to work and change our hearts so that the array of His work shines and penetrate the cold hearted.
  • Thank you ssearcher1, once again you have explained it well. I wished everyone in here would've been like you who love to shared the gospel but nothing else. That is what I called a real christian and a true follower of Jesus Christ.
  • To Reaper, you may have your way. I don't know if I may want to reply to your ignorance's  anymore or what. Probably not, so good luck on you oppositions and whatsoever you may want to do.

• edited March 2013
    Every living thing eventually dies. So take care to enjoy what you can while you are alive. The afterlife is not a guarantee; it is...whatever you make of it. Are you really going to see a bright light? Will somebody be standing at heaven's gate to welcome you? Or will the devil throw you in his burning inferno and watch you scream in pain? I do not know but be patient. We all have a clock that ticks every second of our miserable lives. When it stops ticking and you have taken your last breath, you will know. If you see the light, good for you. If it happens that you are the unfortunate one to end up in Satan's inferno, oh well, too bad for you. But just so we are clear, nobody knows for sure what the two afterlives are like. So before you worry about the afterlife, worry about your LIFE today! Maybe then will you be more appreciative of the gift of life that is granted you! If God simply wanted you to look forward to dying, then what's the point of living? Are we merely test subjects? Were we created to simply pass a test and earn a free pass into heaven? LOL, wake up people! You are taking those words written by MEN to the extreme! 
  • Interesting topic here.

Incidentally, I found a Bible study guide with (almost) the exact title we have here. Here is the link in the event you want to satisfy your curiosity:

http://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/study-guide/e/4988/t/Is-The-Devil-In-Charge-Of-Hell.aspx
  • by the way, one related website to this thread:

http://www.helltruth.com/
  • Interesting link. 

• hell is the place where God's holy and righteous demands of justice are carried out.
  • God is in charge of everything that we see and dont. the devil or shaytaan is nothing more but a plain enemy of All mankind, who tries his best to turn the peoples direction from God.