Is the Devil or Satan is in charge of Hell?

Comments

• Bible tells us about the HELL.
  • QUESTION # 4: What is the end result of sin?

"For the wages of sin is death, bu the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 6:23 NKJV)  "Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death." (James 1:15 NKJV)  "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." (John 3:16 NKJV)

ANSWER: The wages (or punishment) for sin is death, not everlasting life in hellfire. The wicked "perish," or receive "death." The righteous receive "everlasting life."

Jesus died to save us from our sins. Those who do not accept His gift of salvation will receive death.
  • There are two types of death, which one are you talking about here my friend?
  • Dear friends.

Answer to pekalong's question. The spiritually dead living. And the totally physically dead body where nothing is alive-- the mind, the thoughts, the memory, the breath, the spirit, and the physical body ceases to work.

May God bless us all with this truth of God.
  • edited February 2013
    amen and amen! so, you mean.. lets take Joseph Smith for example, when he die did he went straight to heaven or awaiting for our savior to come?
  • Thanks sse2moon. I agree that no one or man can tell where and how hot hell fire is and if Satan who lid the hell fire woods. But, I can assure you that if you spent enough time reading the bible, you come to know what and who will ignite the hell fire. So, my point is no one every been to this hell fire yet but will soon come that it will devoured Satan and those who chooses not to accept Jesus offer and repented of their sins. I promise you that you will find your answer to your question if you allow the holy spirit to enters your heart to show every detail of information from the bible that speaks clearly about this hell fire. Sharing the gospel is religious fanatics? If it is then how would you want us God believers to share our experience to other God's people believer or not? Please shed some lights to your intervention. God bless.
  • Dear friends.

sse2moon is correct. Not one person or even demon has ever experienced the heat of hell. But the Bible tells us that it will melt the elements and the works that are in it will be burned up ( 2 Peter 3:10 ). This means even the concrete, steel, glass, plastics. all kinds of metal works made by man--on top and in the earth will be burned up and become ash. The entire world will be a ball of fire. This is how God will renew the Earth.
  • so are you point to the big bang theory?
  • =D>Good job TruthIsThat.

• Dear friends.

I am a believer in the existence of an intelligent God Who created the Earth and all forms of life on it--in their original form that is, and not the twisted, sickly, deformed, manner we now see because of sin. There never was a BIG BANG as some scientists believe. What science cannot understand, it comes up with theories to prove their existence. But one has to have faith in those theories too because no can saw or recorded what happened. No one saw the BIG BANG so how can one say it did in fact take place.

But the Bible has a record of the origin of the Earth. And the explanation is very logical and believable especially when taken together with the Bible says about things taking place at this time in the Earth's history. When we consider the changing power in the lives of people who believe in the word of God, the Bible gives more credence to the origin of the Earth.

As I and others have indicated, there does not exist a hell right now, and there is not one person in hell now. Hell will be the fire which will burn up all the wicked then it will go out once they are forever destroyed. This is like the fire that destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. They have burned out.

Our study together will reveal other truths about this hell and whether or not the Devil is in charge of it.

May we all come to the full knowledge of the truth of God. 
  • is the devil/satan in charge of hell? no, your mother is! 
  • Like I've said earlier that if Satan would not hold the keys to hell, don't you guys think that he'll let all of his followers escape from it?
  • didn't they told you satan has the keys,hes followers are here has we speak.
  • edited March 2013
    Pek, your thinking about it literally eh? Why would Satan use human technology on his gates? What did he use before locks were invented? No offense, but I don't think that really makes sense. I think locks were probably used metaphorically to explain that punishment in hell is eternal and unavoidable if one really work their way down there
  • Well but what this thread is about when it says in charged of hell. Isn't it something that someone has to control of like a gate or a path?
  • Dear friends.

Some people teach that Satan stole the key to hell from Jesus. This is not Biblical. Some say he took it from Adam at the time Adam sinned. This is not Biblical either. Adam never had the key. Key symbolizes authority. So how could Satan have the authority of hell when he himself will be cast into hell and that he will burn the longest?

Jesus said in Revelation 1:18, "I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death." Jesus has the authority over death and hell because He conquered death by coming back to life and over hell too because He is in charge of the casting of the wicked into it.

There will be no need for a key or keys for there will be no need to open hell or lock it. The wicked will be burned up, no more to continue in sin, and Satan will cease to exist to tempt and deceive people.

"Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells." ( 2 Peter 3:13 NKJV )

May we all be blessed by the word of God.
  • joseph smith is also in hell.haahaha let him burn in hell.that fake prophet.
  • Well, I have no objections to whatsoever you may say that will pleases you my friend Reaper. Criticized all you may want to but the only thing that I will tell you is that God and His Son Jesus Christ lives today and they love you. 
  • HAHAHHA.................
  • Sure laugh all you may cause you've been loved.
  • Where is your proof that Joseph Smith is a true Prophet? Where in the bible does is say that LDS is the true church of Christ on this here planet? You always ask people to proof their arguments by the bible now i ask you where in the bible dose it say that?
  • "And he said, Hear now my words: I there ba a prophet among you, I the Lord will make thyself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream." ( Numbers 12:6) "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou comest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nation."(Jeremiah 1;5) "But the Lord said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I commanded thee thou shalf speak." (Jeremiah 1:7) About Prophet Joseph Smith. "And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone."(Ephesians 2:20) "For this cause left I thee in Crets, that thou shouldest set in order the things that are wanting, and ordain elders in every city, as I has appointed thee." (Titus 1:5) About LDS church.

• edited March 2013
    The bible is not specifically talking about Mormonism.Thats where your twisted little cult got it wrong.The Cult of Mormon has brainwashed you my friend!!! All the temple Ceremony the mormons perform are copycats of the FREEMASONS CEREMONY.Every Mormon teachings,Words,even philosophy are copied from other christians faith in order for Mormon's to attract followers.
  • edited March 2013
    WATCH THIS VIDOES AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.

• You damn right the bible didn't talk about Mormonism and it didn't talk about Catholicism either but it talks about how Jesus Christ's church should be organized and operated and believe it or not the LDS church is abiding that but the Catholics? I don't think so, right my friend Reaper? 
  • Wrong again dude......The Catholic Church was founded by a real Prophet/Disciple.The bible warned us of fake religion that are gonna try to least us to temptation and i think it was warning us of Mormons and Jeovah witnesses.
  • Hey, last night I had a vision, and I was revealed which religion is the true religion. How can we prove that my vision is real or fake? 
  • Your and atheist Hidden!!! No gods in their right mind will visit you in your dreams.Only the the toot fairy will visit you when you asleep to change your tooth to a dollar but a dream no wayyyyyyyyyy.....
  • Hidden being an athiest? That's like talking about Gangnam style when really it's the Harlem Shake era. 

Just delete everything you know about me prior to my previous comment, and hit the reset button. Pretend that  that (previous post) is the very first time you saw a post by Hidden. How can we tell that he is not playing April fools on us?