"Is America Successful in their Making of the Islands - FSM?"

Comments

• Fail. You missed the . Peka-wannabe.
  • ooopse forgot that lil dot.. my bad nxt time eh  ;;)
  • I'm supprised some PEOPLE here supports CHINA!!! R U guys outta your minds???? You been taking a lot of shit from UNCLE SAM and now your supporting CHINA & JAPAN!!  HAVE YOU IDIOTS FORGOT WHAT JAPAN DID TO US MICRONESIANS AND THE REST OF THE PACIFIC. IF THE US HAD NOT INTERVENED OR DROP THOSE ATOMIC BOMBS, WE ALL WILL BE SLAVES TO THIS DAY. CLEANING THEIR SHITS, THEY BANGING OUR WOMAN, TAKE OUR LANDS. SAME WITH CHINA....DONT FORGET COMMUNIST CHINA...VERY CUNNING AND CLEVER...BUILD BEAUTIFUL BUILDINGS AND FINANCIAL AID...PFFF THEY'RE CHINA IS CROWDED THEY COME INTO PACIFIC TO LIVE. THEY HAVE GREAT NUMBERS IN HAWAII, GUAM, KIRIBATI, ETC.... DAMN LOOK AT HAWAAIANS AND CHAMAROOS NOWADAYS MOST OF THEM LOOK ASIAN, ASIANS HAVE BREEDED THEM OUT OF EXISTENCE....WELL YOUR CHOICE, WEN A CHINESE COMES TO KICK YOU OFF YOUR HOME DONT COMPLAIN..WELL THATS IN THE FUTURE...I HOPE THEY DONT BECOME THE POWERHOUSE BECAUSE WE ALL BE DAMNED.....HOPE SOME COMET ASTEROIDS HITS BEFORE THIS EVER HAPPENS....LOL 
  • they made an island?

• edited February 2013
    CHINA?
  • we should ask for a trillion dollars,take that money and send it to iraq, convert it and then convert it back to us, then you have....whats after trillion?lol
  • oh the caps lock attack i see. LOL. Chill bro some of us here are just kidding. We love america and yes lesser of two evils...
  • Quadrillion or something...and why should we send a trillion dollars to Iraq? I mean it's hard enough sending fresh chew over there. 
  • when you convert money in the middle east, converting it back to US currency i heard its double that, or maybe its just the movies?
  • Currency rates. It might not work. Perhaps buying stocks would be better. It deals with a lot of statistics though.
  • We all Failed not just the US or FSM goverment.
  • xectms- i don't enitrely blame uncle sam for everything. but that they do have a part in what's to blame.

• China is a scum, Japan is an outrageous country. Russia is without sympathy all of these countries are stepping on their own people. USA  is a multicultural country Why? with International diversity population . 

And I suggest you talk and support with either negative or positive comments  stop challenging one another is that how you talk out on these kinds of issues? How do you bring out people with their hesitant feelings if you keep on doing with negative response and challenge  others point of views. Grow up people  What school have you been? talk with you heart with reasonable and common sense . What the heck of  challenging  others ideas!  I maybe stupid but you the most! stop it and be reasonable.Do you know how addresses issues like these ones? Get my emails and let me teach you  I'm here in the Mainland teaching  and supporting any NGO's world wide. Use your brains not your toe heads. And be nice to support the issues we are not here to challenge one another.
  • wow Lena- though I may admire your efforts and knowledge I would honestly say that you're coming off a lil bit too ...what's the word? provocatively and outrageously full of your own self? I think you're putting up a challenge here. I mean c'mon, is this how you talk with your heart? Just wondering cuz you sound like you're conflicting yourself with that tone.
  • edited February 2013
    While we may undermine the notion, that the performance review of the office overseeing, providing guidance and financial assistance to the insular areas in institutionalizing democracy and its ideals within the areas, could delineate the success and failure of Uncle Sam in his efforts and intentions, I am hoping that, we would be able to know, the outcome of the current investigation, which involves OIA and its staffs.

I believed the offices' missions and undertakings within our areas, may very well be the testament of the success and failure of Uncle Sam within our areas, including the possessions.

• edited February 2013
    We are an example of a nation that is independent yet dependent on uncle sam for survival. How many more years do you really think is needed to achieve your goals of independence? At the pace we are moving, probably forever.
  • Lena1_Tarry, at least they are talking from their toe heads while you are talking from your six.

• edited February 2013
    Lena, I cannot beleive you teach anything to anybody with the way you communicate. lol...
  • Your are right ! I'm sorry about that!  I thought I have the freedom speech, yet still on the main topic.
  • SO long as RMI,FSM,ROP dont have a self sustaining ECONOMY,no UNITY,and no MILITARY to protect its interests we will always rely on hand outs.sadly we still rely on hand out.
  • Shifting reliance from the USA to Japan or China is akin to a homeless man walking from one homeless shelter by hundreds of help wanted signs to another homeless shelter.   S E L F - R E L I A N C E.  Oh wait... I forgot... I'm the who CHOOSES to be beggar. 
  • Shifting reliance from the USA to Japan or China is akin to a homeless man walking from one homeless shelter by hundreds of help wanted signs to another homeless shelter.   S E L F - R E L I A N C E.  Oh wait... I forgot... I'm the who CHOOSES to be beggar. 
    i couldn't agree more.
  • Unity can be least achieved if one tend to his own problem.  When the problem pour in other people's land then that's when we disassociate ourselves from each other.  Just like what we are doing with Chuuk.

No one-man can solve all our problem nor a donor country can sustain all our financial needs.  we must take what has been offered and make the most out of it.  To make the most out of it, we must have first set our priorities in line of what we want to be.  To maintain these islands as the land for micronesians, we must live according to our norms and value. Our impression to be full fledged american is culturally impossible overnight.  Our ideology doesn't fits any practicality without the means to support it.  We are now lost at sea.  
  • I believed Nutcracker got a point.

Such notion could mean, each area with its own market and resources. Kosraeans should stop buying sakau from Pohnpei, So chuuk could buy lemons from Kasare instead of betel nut from Yap.

• The odd thing is for the last 15 years, how old is now the compact since it was ratify with the US?

The
    FSM citizen had already exposed to the US standard of living in some
    extend. Its a disease that one nation had no prescription remedy the
    cure, the more we influx into this democratic system the more we are
    contagious and the chance of ...WE THE PEOPLE OF MICRONESIA EXERCISE OUR
    RIGHT AND INHERENT SOVEREIGNTY AS A NATION.  will be lulled.
  • We did already! it is us who fed US based on our COFA, He's like a father listening , objecting or comments  and giving, 
  • The FSM and the USA were both doin fine when the NEOCONS came along and ruined Compact 2. Being that as it may, Compact 2 is an ABJECT FAILURE. 

• that is why we all need to be careful this time around and lets just drop everything that hinder our true unification that unify us with one common goals, that we paddle together on one this ship and sail along and arrived with one destination!