Communion And The Wine

Comments

• Lol @ Satan..I will be back soon..my friend "pekalong" you so damn wrong on everything:(
  • THE FIRST PROTESTANT CHURCHES WERE ESTABLISHED BY MEN WHO BROKE AWAY FROM THE CATHOLIC CHURCH. AMEN?

It's all understood that the first builded Church among every Churches was the Catholic Church right? hehe..:-??  You can also look it up in all standard history books and encyclopediae they will tell you which church was built first..and do you think who built it?

NOW, THE AUTHORITY OF JESUS WAS NEVER AND WILL NEVER DIE..WHY? BECAUSE HE WANTS HIS TEACHINGS AS WELL AS HIS CHURCH TO LAST UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD.

CHECK THIS OUT >> THE AUTHORITY OF THE APOSTLES WERE HANDED DOWN TO SOME MEN, JUST TO NAME A FEW: Mathias (Acts 1:24), Paul and Barnabas (Acts 13:2), Timothy, Silas, Sylvanus, Titus, Luke, Mark (Acts 17:14; 2nd Corinthians 1:19; 2nd Timothy 14:11).

WHO IS THE FIRST POPE? Jesus made St. Peter the first Pope shortly before he ascended in heaven after his resurrection from the dead. "Jesus said to Simon Peter..Feed my lambs..Feed my sheep" (John 21:15-17).

** The Pope lives in VATICAN CITY, WHICH IS IN ROME, ITLY. St. Peter the first Pope, died in Rome, and ever since then, the Bishop of Rome has been the Pope.

** St. Ambrose, writing in the 4th century said, "Where Peter is, there is the Church".

GOT IT MY FRIEND "pikalong"?

Now, talking about the sakau en pohnpei, lol..that's your business. You want to drink, its up to you not me..aight?? Remember, that no one is perfect in this world

:-c
    1.  Substitutes for Wine? I present the following Bible texts.

Matthew 26:29
    English Standard Version

I tell you I will not drink again of this fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.”

Mark 14:25

New Living Translation

I tell you the truth, I will not drink wine again until the day I drink it new in the Kingdom of God.

Luke 22:18

New International Version

For I tell you I will not drink again of the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes."

2.  Concerning the power to change things:

I pose a question. Who is the master? If God is the master of man, does man call the shots? Do we expect God to obey man? Or is it the other way around? If man can fool man into believing that man can make decisions, change God's ordinances and laws around and God has no choice but to approve it, then Satan has once again fooled man, and he is very happy, and they will join Hidden.

3.  The True Church.  God's true church is that one which follows Him and loves Him.  How do we know if we love him?  By obeying Him. John14:15. "If you love Me, keep My commandments." (Jesus words) 

Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring--those who obey God's commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus

Also, you may search for Revelation 14:12.

Keep searching for the truth. "You shall know the truth, and the truth will set you free."  John 8:32

God bless. 

• Here is some truth. The first religion is that of Jesus Christ. He created it and He left it. He left it because there was no more truth in it. He started the religion we call Christianity today.

"You shall know the truth, and the truth will set you free."  John 8:32

God bless. 

• Still doesn't make any sense my friend Hutcoffee. Why don't yo just admitted it and said that Roman were the once who murdered Jesus and his disciples.Are you trying to convince everyone that your church the Catholic is the right church? Everyone knew and knows who you  guys are. Your are the ones who worship the idol of Mary the mother of Jesus Christ. "THOU SHALL NOT WORSHIP ANY IDOL BEFORE GOD."Beside my friend, using the cross means that Jesus Christ is still death and has not risen yet. Also if you have faith,  you don't need a bell to bring to church. Bell is for animals not human. Please study more of your church and come back cause everything thing that you posted above are just don't make sense at all for sure. Oh by the way, you said Rome? Yeah, Rome is were all the persecutions and Christians killing occurred. 
  • edited December 2012
    I gotta disagree with the part about Idolatry, but since I'm a non-believer, I guess I don't need to support why. 

The Romans and Judas played an important role in the life of Jesus. Otherwise, who would of done their part. Once again, if Jesus knew everything, and could do anything then he must of intentionally allowed the Romans and Judas to kill him.

Religion is one of the most confusing what ever you call it thingy in the entire universe.
  • You right; it is confusing cause when Satan is involved in its teaching that's when things get difficult and confusing. 
  • lets get back to the topic discussion everyone....
  • Thank you Mercy that's agreeable. Lets do that.
  • Maaaaannnnn...you guys still can't admit the facts ah? There's no way people can deal with your non sense:(

>:)
  • pekalong, I think you need to actually look inside the Bible and other books to find out the facts not just hear rummors then you attempt they are right and believe in them...aight??

=:)
  • Yes indeed. Let us all study the truth of the Bible. Compare it with history. We will find out a lot about our churches. If we use the Bible as our authority and no other book, such as the book of Mormon, catechism etc we will see if we are indeed true followers of God. Here is something to think about.

Matthew 15:9
    "They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.'"

Please see also Mark 7:7

"You shall know the truth, and the truth will set you free."  John 8:32

God bless. 

• Lakidurdz, when it's misspell?????? Wow, you're quite the proficient English teacher you claim to be....lol..Dang, you got your ass handed to you..."IT'S MISSPELL!" lol... You see, that red mark you speak of is, LOL, you! It just bit you on your ass! Laugh out loud! 
  • And yes, I might have not spelled fantasy right, but Lakidurz...come on, step it up and make a correction without making a fool out of yourself. I mean....lol, shit I cannot stop NAFFING MY ARSE OFF...Really, you're going to correct me and then write "It's misspell" lol..no say no more, please, lol
  • Hutcoffee, stop assuming that your the only one that reads the bible and knows what is written in it. You see my friend, you better stop pretending that your so good in such cause your insight confuses me so much. Also stop putting your own words to the bible cause that's irrelevant. Just observing your behavior makes me to believe that your someone that just beginning to learn the bible. Study more my friend and just and thought that you need to read the correct translation which the King James Version.
  • My friend "pEKaLOnG" Lol..look man, your mouth is so big, so infirming, feebling, and of course moaning like a child..lol:( Did you actually read all of my statement? They are all containing the verses and actual point to each course and sentences. I do not find yours ever go along a verse from the bible. Common friendo, "pekalong" lol...give me a break will u? >:)
  • You also said, that the "AUTHORITY OF JESUS" died after the Apostles..Do I make myself cleared? Please read my statement above to learn from that there were some men handed down to them after the Apostles. "THE AUTHORITY OF JESUS WAS NEVER END AND WILL NEVER END".

PLEASE READ, >> THE APOSTLES HAD TO HAND THEIR AUTHORITY TO OTHERS BECAUSE JESUS WANTED HIS CHURCH TO LAST UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD AND TO BE SPREAD ALL OVER THE WORLD. "Going therefore, teach all nations...Behold I am with you all days, even to the consummation of the world" (Mathew 18:18, 20). << WHAT DO YOU THINK MY FRIEND > "pekalong"?

:-w
  • WHERE ARE YOU FRENDO "pekalong"?? LOl..(6)
  • Already miss you my freind "pekalong'..hope you show up soon..lol l-)
  • There are fewer Satan religions than Christian religion. Confused Christians can't ever seem to agree. Satan for life!! >:)
  • Are you a Satan my friend "Hidden"? Lol..Is that what you are refering to? Angel for life:)  (A)
  • I am here Hutcoffee reading your non senses. I never once said anything about AFTER THE APOSTLES. What I said was that AFTER THE APOSTASY everything were vanished from this earth even the priesthood authority. So my friend, if you still think that your church still have that authority, could you please tell me where that authority comes from and when? You should have a record of that in your church cause if not than I don't know where you get your authority from. Be precise my friend that's all I want to learn from you, is the truth. You mentioned Matt. 18;18,20? Are you sure you are complying with this verse? If so, how? 
  • My friend "pekalong", everything I posted up, they contained the verses to look up. Could give the readers what do you mean by (APOSTASY) and everything were vanished? And do please include all and any verse that will explain the situation aight? Good luck my friend :D (Y)
  • What you just mentioned make me believe that you have not read your bible thoroughly. You really think that I will just put up something that never can be found in the bible? Since you argue much about verses from the bible and think you really know every verses, I will let you to find where in the bible that talks about the apostasy. Good luck to you.
  • That's not the right answer my friend "pek"..lol seriously. You tell me because I ask you to do so..will you?(Y)

• Yeah I can give you some verses that referred to apostasy but I want you to find out yourself since you too much argue about it.
  • AM WAITING ON YOU MY BEST FRIEND >> "pekalong" AIGHT?? 80|
  • What  are you waiting me for. You mean you need me to drill an hole in your head and pore those verses that you want to know of? Why don't you find them yourself, since your the intelligent one about the bible among us.  
  • My friends, im not sure if one should be served more than the other but at evry mass both are blessed and served but the priest and helpers take the wine and only on occassions do they also serve wine to members of the church."DO THIS in Memory of me"
  • Agreed upon my friend "olofaat59" heeheheh.. :)]