why do chuukese people fight each other?

edited December 2012 in General
Chuukese against chuukese... Can we just try to cooperate with each other and bring good name for our island....it hurts me when people talked bad about chuukese people. Let us prove them wrong and make a change...plz :)

Trou fairo.....

Comments

• edited December 2012
    orale, where have ya been? everybody wants their name echoed through centuries....lol. Good luck!
    your intentions meant well, but it's like cramming an Elephant into a Sardine can.

• Lolz..yups dats true. I just hate the fact that its giving everybody bad name...
  • the reason y they have beef with each other.
    • gangs
    • colors(deuce,bloods)
    • village or islands that they from
    • this dude grandad raped that dude grandmotha
    • girls
    • religion
    • alcohol

• They have lot's of beef? Then why is there no McDonalds in Chuuk?
  • To answer the question, "because we are too many"
  • Lol@ hidden they dont trust chuukese. Cause they think their all trouble makers.
  • Is that hard to figure them out?
  • edited December 2012
    Orale, in any island group you will find these tough guys that always thirst for violence. It's nothing new, been going on since way back. You should swing by Yap sometimes. There are gangsters here who wear their unwashed jerseys, sunglasses, handkerchief, and a pineapple lei. Anytime they get drunk they get into their poison mode. They'll fight any Yapese, big, small, male, female, young, old. The only difference with these two groups of tough guys is that one group is bigger than the other, and the larger group is always more noticeable and probably get's more criticism.

I mean, I'm not against any island group, I'm just trying to say that it's normal. 
  • Wow I only thought tough guys fight guys their size.......but small and girls????? Please give me a break, you wanna know who's tough, tell them to come one on one against a tongan or a Fijian..these guys are the real deal of the pacific......especially Fijians who don't like using weapons........
  • wow! a female using man tough heart... a simple woman can can clearly see from their own  perspective..
  • Menkanaka,

So you're saying a Fijians and Tongans are stronger because they don't like using weapons? lol. Such a childish way of looking at the problem. When a gun is drawn and pointed at, whoever it maybe, a fijian or tongan for example, he scared! So, menkanaka, NO, Fijians and/or Tongans, are no tough guys! 

Why do chuukese people fight each other? Open your eyes, violence is everywhere. Look at the world around you, have you not been watching the violence that is still going on in the middle east? Let the chuukese gangster wannabes get with each other. If violence is what they like, let them be. The more they kill one another, the better off your communities will be. One less thug wannabe to worry about.
  • To share my one penny to this thread is that the reason why them chuukese are fighting each other is that they don't have enough place to live. That's why they are dominating Pohnpei state now a days.
  • lol@pekalong...

You are by far a very intelligent human being, but some of your radical and irrational posts have made me think of you as a scumbag. You know, for you to even think that the fights are a result of living space is ridiculous. Chuukese are not dominating Pohnpei in any way. The migration to pohnpei is to migration to the US of A! Everyone wants to find  an opportunity to provide for themselves and their loved ones. So if I was a chuukese and I know Pohnpei is the most probably state where I can find that opportunity, I would. Hush now, will you?
  • Lol i cant believe you too are already losing your patients see what i mean... Lol
  • Thank you Yakumo for showing me your true identity and Rohpehr, this is what I called sharing common senses not stupidity cause stupidity is hatred and its not good. 
  •  Now I find my friend here..pek, lol..by the way, there's no McDonald in Chuuk because there's no mony there...on top, they will go bankrupt months not even a year after the beautiful Grand Opening...lol,,Hey to all :-c
  • edited December 2012
    CRY ME A RIVER ALREADY.........HAHAHA
  • Guys can we drop this thread for a while cause its not good to sadden our fellow chuukese in this time of the year that everyone is preparing to celebrate the holiday season, yeah?
  • my ancestor the Pohnpeians put a spell on them long time ago.. they're purpose in life is to kill each other..
  • CHUUKESE FIGHT CHUUKESE BECAUSE THEY MAKE MONEY THAT WAY ~ send them to cas~ doo-ology!!! Need a make over 4 the waking moments!!!
  • edited January 2013

MAYBE TOO MUCH SWAGG I GUESS...TRYING TO IMPRESS THEM LADIES, WHY NOT?OR TOO MANY ALPHA MALES...OR MAYBE WE'RE STILL STUCK IN THE OLD DAYS WHEN WE'RE AT WAR, ISLAND VS. ISLAND, CLAN VS. CLAN, FAMILY VS. FAMILY....BUT TIME HAS CHANGED AND SO EVERYBODY. TODAY AS WE BECOME MORE RELIGOUS AND EDUCATED, WE FAVOR PEACE AND HARMONY WITH THE EXCEPTION OF DA' GANGSTA' WANNABES. GANGNAM STYLE...LOL

• my ancestor the Pohnpeians put a spell on them long time ago.. they're purpose in life is to kill each other..
    and how can we counter this spell??image
  • Y'all want to know why WE CHUUKESE fight each other ?

tantananaaaaa.....Because there's no one left, WE kicked all your behinds !!!!! 

wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakak....LMAO

H  A  P  P  Y    N  E  W   Y  E  A  R   my fellow MICRONESIAN BROs and SIS'
  • oh really... i only fight outsider not micro..
  • fight this, fight that...come one, come all, i'll kick all of your buttocks...not only that i'm ashamed of posting in this discussion, truly? there's nobody perfect in this tiny world!...due to all of this fighting crap is because of global warming...chuuk state is getting smaller because of it...land dispute and whatnot...lot's of bullshit stuff going around the world...so just shut the hell up. wake up and smell the freaking roses...here's why chuukese fight----UFC stands for U F**ken Chuukese...just kidding...don't take my word for it my fellow forumers...
  • My fellow threaders, i meant my comment as a joke...
    if y'all know me, i am a practical joker....telling jokes...
    come join me for a can of mackerel and i'll make you laugh 'til we finish all the "satin" in Chuuk...
    Peace out .... 2B continued