Divisions in the Protestant Church

Comments

• lol................@aengichy...........lol
  • pekalong believes in jihad ......1st micronesian to become muslims...
  • kaatu, you got to be kidding me. Is that right?
  • The gospel of Jesus Christ is about the tranformation of the fallen state of man into the original intent of man in the garden. Jesus Christ is the second Adam and the perfect picture of what that is. The gospel of the kingdom of God is the spread of the influence of God's holy attributes that is to effect changes within a culture. This is done by churches as they articulate how these principles work to effect changes. If chuuk is having major problems, it is a family problem and down to individual committment to do it God's way. Governments are to be held accountable. If politicians "lie", and the God's Commandments is "thou shall not lie", how then can we expect God's favor on our people? Christians must first obey the Commands of God, and hold others to walk into the favor of God by showing them how God's precepts and statues work.
  • Exactly tamor, you are absolutely correct but how do you see the situation? Is it Gods or Mans.
  • EHHEH,,STUDY HISTORY,,ITS BEEN HAPPENING EVERSINCE,,,PART OF END TIMES,,U MIGHT NEED TO SEEK THE TRUTH URSELF,,FOR UR INFORMATION ,,,THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TRUE CHURCH,,ITS BEEN U AND GOD...AND UR CHOICE TO SEEK THE TRUTH,,...
  • FUNNY HOW PEOPLE NOWADAYS ARE CONFUSED WHEN THE ANSWER IS RIGHT UNDER THEIR NOSE,,MY ADVICE,,IS SEEK A TEACHER THAT KNOWS THE TRUTH AND HAVE ANSWERS,,,
  • sinner, what heck are you saying. You mean Jesus Christ's church is not a true church? I wonder if you belongs to any church or not.
  • This is a pattern that should be heavily discouraged!
    A solution to this would be to strengthen and toughen their christian education and Ordain system.

• That is one legitimate solution to the problem facing our respective Churches.
  • It is a pity that the Protestant Church which began on the foundation of Martin Luther's declaration of Sola Sciptura, the Bible and the Bible Only, have departed from this fundamental belief. The split up of the Protestant Church into so many denominations is foretold by the apostle John in the Book of Revelation.

"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty." Revelation 16:13-14. NKJV

I know many people will not like what I am sharing. But the truth must be told. The false prophet spoken of by John the Revelator is the Protestant Church and its many denominations. The Protestant Church is no longer teaching the pure and true gospel of the Bible. It is now teaching the main doctrines of the Roman Catholic Church.

"Sanctify them by Your truth, Your word is truth."  John 17:17 NKJV

The only way to be certain you have eternal salvation through Jesus Christ is to study and obey the word of God contained in the Bible.

"And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8:32 NKJV

God bless us all.
  • Unfortunately, many Sects believe they have the true and pure teaching of the Gospel. They even believe they know the mind of the Apostle John who was writing to the Catholic Church. Tsk Tsk.
  • The keys to unlocking the mysteries in the Bible can be found in the Bible itself. It will require a spirit of humbleness, much prayer, and the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

I have heard it said that the Bible is simple enough for a child to understand it, yet deep enough that a full-grown highly intelligent and educated man can drown in it.

I hope we study the Bible more often and get on our knees when we feel we need to stand on our own.  God bless us all.
  • Wow!!! Interesting indeed.

• edited February 2013
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  
    With the guidelines of the bible, each and every one of us can spot mispractice of Christianity. 
    I do not wish to point fingers, nor do i wanna force people into following a particular religion; however, i do implore
    that we all open our eyes and realize that we are living in the last days.  Much of the biblical prophecies have already been fulfilled, so much that even pro evolutionists around the globe are realizing the proof of this intelligent design.  Ask yourselves these questions:

Is the church im going to following the true teachings of Jesus?
    Is the relationship i have with God, ok in God's eyes?
    What are the steps a Christian need to fulfill? and are we practicing them at church?
    etc...

God Bless!

• Wow! Interesting entropy, I wonder what faith are you in. 
  • What's that LOL for LibertyoDeath?

• sounds like Methodist.
  • You scare me with your big red font color Mr. Peka. And LoL is yet another expression of expressing and everyone is at liberty to use it...LOL 
  • instead of LOL, imma gonna use EOE as in expression of expression..eoe
  • Oh okay LibertyoDeath and ladidordz, your funny EOE?
  • EOE could be an expression of BLAH!
  • Oh i get the EOE now ...EOE ! 
    You Sons of Thunder!! 
    :D