Remathau News Letter

2»

Comments

• Law2007,
    please excuse Kaptalwach for his strong and perfect(as he always brags)high educated talks..he is only good in that..I know him well and i can let you know him when you take your R&R...I believe you will vomit and fart if you see him..
    anywaym,,when you'll take your R&R?hope you come home safe.....Be All You Can Be!!!
  • Ah...another one bites the dust...and you come back with more stroodle in your noodle...I'm still waiting for my apology, oh and rice...cmon man...be civilized here...if you can't talk like a normal human being..then I suggest that you be quiet or else keta will kick your starchy butt out of here....

What's it to you? I'll show you mine if you show me yours...(the degree that is...lol...don't be getting any smart ideas!)
    Did'nt I prove myself and my point, and still you guys wanna come playa hatin on me?

OK...Hare hate medaf re diaf...hotowe ma song...I'm just another word smith out to prove to the OI community the rights and wrongs...if you like it that way, then you should look at it from my point of view.

and now here's my favorite prt when someone got Bi+ch slapped off the forum...

Wow...I'm feeling all fuzzy inside...since you asked for it...why not...

Here's an article by our good padre..." He was playing Doctor when the two deaths occurred..." this was after he stated," ...The only hospital personnel on board, was a technician..." Making remarks like that...hmm...want more truthness?

"...you would think that sea transportation office would be monitoring the movement of the micro spirit on a 24 hour basis... Don't bet your last penny on it, radio operators have their Christmas parties to go to..." So this means it was public healths fault that these poor families lost their loved ones to...or was it sea transportation...or the micro spirit itself...IT WAS AN ACCIDENT...AND SHOULD BE A LESSON LEARNED, NOT BLAMED!! EASY TO POINT FINGERS, LET HE WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE!!!!

So do you still wanna put up your dukes, then I shall continue...

The issue with the 10 dollar fee...the problem with us outer islanders is when you hear something we tend to talk about it and have completely no idea what it's about...This fee is for the commercial dock and the international airport...and not for travelling within the state...it is to generate revenue like palau and other tourist destinations in the pacific...

"....$2.00 for every box you bring on board...before you get your feet off the dock you pay another $10.00 more...."
    This statement made me wonder, and I had to sit at my radio and listen to the sessions...to my surprise they said that this would be only for the commercial dock and the International airport...here I had people left and right telling me that it's not fair what the government is going to do when the information was completely off.....

Shall I continue, or would you like to keep your dignity intact?

Here's one from my Favorite author PT..."the author believes...what the hell kind of journalism is that!?" pointing he mentions names of people in his articles, such as Senator Masiwemai...Julian Tewasilpiy...these people live down the street from him!!! Why didn't he go down to their house and ask them one on one? and you have the nerve to tell me to see PT? looks like you ate your own foot when you decided to cross paths with me...here's another one...this is the way he perceives our educational system...clearly he hasn't been paying attention to some of the youths and the higher level of learning from ST. Marys' all the way to SDA...and perhaps he is talking about another island somewhere....

" teachers come to school regularly but DO NOT Provide high academic quality instruction and spend more time socializing..." (So what about the other teachers who have provided high academic quality instructions?...are they in that category too?) Earlier in the article he points out...(this is the good part..." We DO NOT disclaim our responsibilities and blame others for our own shortcomings...As it is a way to avoid facing the truth about ourselves...(here's the kicker)...More time spent on this fault finding-effort is a waste of time and the burden of the state(So we made this news letter to point fingers and we don't care about what you think...)HAHAHAHAHA......pointing fingers will not pull us together but break us apart....people with slow minds like LAW2007, Spike,sirrow...I commend you all for being born yesterday...

In closing I would like to offer my deepest sirrow, I hope the next issue will be more better written and better drawn...this News letter needs to given proper thought before handing them out in front of YCA like a cheap fl-yer...IYE chog ladies and gentlemen mele kaptalwach
  • Kaptalwach,

I wish I could side with you on the approach you take toward discrediting the newsletter, but come on, the newsletter is still in its infancy. Give it some time and it may just become that newsletter you were hoping for. Peter is a very outspoken and educated men. He may not be the greatest journalist in the world, but the topics he has written about are issues the people have thought about. You sound like an intelligent person yourself, so why don't you write about the same topics as he did, but include the factual information that were missing. After all, you seem to know what one should include in a newsletter. Until you can prove to me that you can back up your side of the story, I remain a supporter of "persons" who pitch in their own two cents on the newsletter. After all, journalism is just that...you write about issues, facts, and sometimes these facts are often not always easy to find...it is some times left up to the writer to engage his readers to point out the facts...it is the same in american newspaper...but the difference is American papers have writers, analysts, etc...who go over what's written before they are posted...The newsletter you are talking about does not...
  • so to speak this is like propaganda against Hollywood, tabloid tabloid ....sensor or uncensored...
  • My Friends,

The newsletter I presume is a free discussion of expressing opinion on issues facing the Outer Islands and the entire state of Yap and the Senator Jesse Subolamar should not interfere. I think he is just jealous of the people who write the articles expressing their freedom of speech and press. The Senator is just purely jealous because he has not done anything to really benefit the Outer Islands people except he makes a lot of noise on the radio when the legislature is in session. Beware fellow islanders, soon the Senator is going to come up with another resolution telling people, OI, i.e., to "refrain" from writing or even wiping their rear-ends after nature call so the Senator can do it himself since he has not done anything for them! Watch your rear-end, the Senator is watching closely.
  • bravo, bravo, bravo! Domo ari ghatto!