Super Bowl Prediction

Winning team will score 3 touchdowns and 1 field goal kick = 24 points. Losing team will score 2 touchdowns and 1 field goal kick = 17 points

Winning team will score 2 touchdowns and 1 field goal kick = 17 points. Losing team will score 1 touchdown and 2 field goal kicks = 13 points

Comments

• hmm, ya saying no missed field goals, no safety or two point conversions? I'd say whoever play better defense will prevail in this match-up, kind like the Oregon/Auburn game.
  • GO GREEN BAY PACKERS, GO!

For you fans out-there, I'm going for GREEN BAY PACKERS!!! Wisconsin have known for its State Slogan as describe as the “national soul of progression.” The family values, generosity, great Christians faithful, and diversity with cultures and great spirit of people nowhere but only in Wisconsin. The Educated Woman in Wisconsin are the role model leaders in every town in Wisconsin. The spirit of Wisconsin from their Cheese to their farms is make you to loved and feel at home in Wisconsin, because folks in Wisconsin are great number-one leaders and producer of our Americas Dairyland, and the Cheese State, too.

PS/ Sorry I have moved away, so I missed out on the helped frying, and decorating the PACKERS DONUTS COLORS, the GREEN AND WHITE SPRINGLES.

GO PACKERS, GO !!!
    your number one fan,
    Angela Engichy
  • LET'S GO PACKERS......WILL WHACK STEELERS BY 7 POINTS TODAY.
  • Right this minute: Score: Green Bay 21 - Steelers 10
  • 2nd Quarter just ended with Green Bay Packers 21 and Steelers 10! Drink bud, sakau, kava,...coconut...hehehe
  • serwa! kumwail en pil kihda mehkot football nan Micsem..udahn nonesense.....
  • edited February 2011
    Half-Time Entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sweet Pea!...Usher!!!
  • 2nd Quarter just ended with Green Bay Packers 21 and Steelers 10! 3rd Quarter started....stick around!
  • edited February 2011
    3rd Quarter
    Green Bay Packers 21---------------Steelers 17..................Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited February 2011
    11:57 remaining in the 4th Quarter.........Green Bay Packers - 28....................Steelers - 17...........

7:34 remaining in the 4th Quarter.........Green Bay Packers - 28....................Steelers - 25.........Instead of kicking, Steelers took the 2 points! Yea Steelers!
  • PACKERS WON!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO QUESTIONS.............
  • 2:07 remaining in the 4th Quarter.........Green Bay Packers - 31....................Steelers - 25.........
  • edited February 2011
    Green Bay Packers is Super Bowl XLV Champion!
    G.Bay 31 - Steelers 25

Shit I lost my bettlenuts!
  • Ei pwa Pwulakin, ihmwo mehn wai lahr kitail-lol-ohsa ngoahi uhki Yellow-lol.
  • Kuluhu

i like you, we should select you as a micsem reporter. please do us a favor and do report whats happening in the super bowl going down in the FSM