HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MOKILESE

I would like to wish all my fellow Mokilese members and non-members of the Micronesian Ghost Worship Society a Happy 2011!

Comments

• Maybe in the future when our Ghost Worship Society becomes a non-profit Non-Government Organization, we will enjoy official status as Micronesia's official Ghost Worship Society.

In China, there is a Ghost Festival that is held on the 15th night of the seventh lunar month (14th in southern China). In Chinese tradition, the fifteenth day of the seventh month in the lunar calendar is called Ghost Day and the seventh month in general is regarded as the Ghost Month. On the fifteenth day the realms of Heaven and Hell and the realm of the living are open and both Taoists and Buddhists would perform rituals to transmute and absolve the sufferings of the deceased. Intrinsic to the Ghost Month is ancestor worship, where traditionally the filial piety of descendants extends to their ancestors even after their deaths.

In Micronesia, every Thursday night at 7pm Mokilese local time, members of the Micronesian Ghost Worship Society come together and form the circle of prayer and meditation to establish contact with the ghost spirit Gods.
  • Ghost worshipper go to hell...yeah right become a non-profit organization...Bring all your ghost out and start a BBQ of ghost on the beach.
  • Lol. Ghost Worship Society, dude, u gotta lay off the dope.
  • I forgot to add that the Micronesian Ghost Worship Society is also non-denominational. Membership is open to anyone who wishes to take a new step in life for spiritual ghost enrichment. Weekly ritual gatherings of our society is always held every Thursdays at 7pm (Mokilese local time) at our Stone Temple sakau bar. Anyone is welcomed to attend our weekly rituals.

Thank you
  • Lol! I couldn't tell if you're telling the truth or just kidding about, but this Micronesian Ghost Society sounds interesting. Okay, tell us where to register or be enlisted during that Thursday evening worship..ha ha ha
  • So, is this a Mokilese thing or what? Are there any memebers or non-members from the other FSM states? Do not generalize things for your own purpose. Take the "Micronesian" out and just go with the Ghost Society for now, if I were you. That's an insult to the rest of us.
  • LOL @ Dohper Benjamin???
    Ghost worship?? Is that what you call the never-ending Pohnpeian custom of SAKAU??
    What do call the American never-ending custom of Halloween??

John Mokil
  • This is a serious organization with serious people as devout members. We do not condone beastiality orgies and do not eat rice after sunset. And, since most of our members from Mokil are illiterate and naturally nasty, our commandments do not apply until you are over 21 years of age and considered to be "spiritually cognizant of your consciousness".

Greetings from Mokil Atoll.
  • Dohper,
    San Francisco is the Place!

Nice place for religious freedom..
    Check it out!
  • John, I'm not only a member I'm a chapter chairman in kolonia. If you don't believe us, here's one of our chants...

“Mauoh, jilipw!
    Kumwkumwla, joarlauwa, joarlauwa,
    woawoala, woawoala,
    pwongin wud, rie pelpel,
    jahlie, jawaluoa.”

After u read this out loud a portal to the spirit world will appear. lol.
  • kolonia-chapter chairman,

kumwkumwla jip-jang war-jerek, chants heard at Cooperas Cove, TX, are these guys part of your group too, just kidding.