Good website for FSM or Micronesia news

Anyone know of a good website similar to what the Marshallese http://www.yokwe.net but for the FSM? Compared to this one, yokwe.net has lots of content and the format is much better compared to micsem's

Comments

• Author dohper Benjamin wrote: "Compared to this one, yokwe.net has lots of content and the format is much better compared to micsem's " end.

--end.

Hi Benjamin, What is the psychology behind this unnecessarily criticizing Micsem? Micsem is a forum. Yokowe is a News Paper, and yes, the Marshallese leaders are doing great job updating and formatting their website in that respect. I have been on their sites, and I'm proud of the many good and well organizing issue and policy that are provided to the Marshallese people. It is a very democratic system of News paper, too. I'm sure the Marshallese leaders must help financing the website, too. The old saying, the more prettier, and more greener, which means money, money...

There is also a Chuukese website called the “Reform Movement” author by Vid Raatior, Atin Fanapi and a political activists, and international educator. His topics have covering many interesting news, forum and activities mostly for the Chuukese community. By posting comment on his website, Mr. Raatior would approving your comment, or post before airing on his website.

Angela Engichy
  • Geez, it's a simple question. Dude's interested in reading micronesian materials, and wanted to know if anyone knows of any micronesian website similiar to the yokwe.net. A simple yes or no will suffice.
    The Kihrifi's answer is no. There, wasn't too hard.