HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! 2021

IT'S THE YEAR OF THE OX:The Ox is the second of all zodiac animals. According to one myth, the Jade Emperor said the order would be decided by the order in which they arrived to his party. The Ox was about to be the first to arrive, but Rat tricked Ox into giving him a ride. Then, just as they arrived, Rat jumped down and landed ahead of Ox. Thus, Ox became the second animal.The Ox is also associated with the Earthly Branch (地支 / dì zhī) Chǒu (丑) and the hours 1–3 in the morning. In the terms of yin and yang (阴阳 / yīn yáng), the Ox is Yang.Oxen are the hard workers in the background, intelligent and reliable, but never demanding praise.In Chinese culture, the Ox is a valued animal. Because of its role in agriculture, positive characteristics, such as being hardworking and honest, are attributed to it.Paired with the Celestial Stems (天干 / Tiān gān), there is a 60-year calendrical cycle. Although chǒu is associated with earth, the years also cycle through the five elements of nature (五行 / wǔ xíng).

To know more about the Chinese calender tradition and it' says rich history.Check this site out.https://chinesenewyear.net/

Comments

• WORLD LEADERS SEND CHINESE NEW YEAR GREETINGS
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3zjbl-e_bAk
  • LUNAR NEW YEAR IN CHINA LOCALS CELEBRATE THE START OF THE YEAR OF THE OX:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5E7NmKAWGAM
  • Comrade Nobody,

I give warm greetings to all my pacific brothers and sisters within our motherlands or abroad.Despite the challenges our great ocean realm faces We will overcome and endure just as our ancestors did throughout many millennium ago.We It's native can make change.Aim for unity together we'll accomplish many things.Push back western dominance and not be bullied by the whites no longer.Tribe of one we can achieve wonders.

Stay safe out there! Much respect to you all.
  • I find it extremely funny westerners celebrating Chinese New Year yet hate China and her people.LOL!.
  • Who hates the Chinese people? Not me, that's for sure.

I do hate that the Chinese government denies its own people freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, freedom of religion, and the freedom to choose their own government.
  • Happy Chinese New Year to all, I hope Peace, Prosperity, and Harmony prevails overall.
  • I find it extremely funny that a supposed Micronesian living in America celebrates China's New Year.

Confused much, MrNobody905? lol
  • @Factsmatter/Keep regurgitation that western garbage.Better yet travel over there see it for yourself coward.

I find it horrendously hilarious a white woman thinks she’s a native of America.You don’t belong here Facts.Pack your things and go back to Europe before the great revolution starts.It will be bloody.Wouldn’t want to get caught up by one of my comrades.By the looks of your topics you’re the confused one here brashedwashed to thinking the west are the good guys.I pity your mentality.

Chinese New Year is global your beloved Joe Biden celebrated it LOL.

• can i have some of what you ppl drinking?
  • LOL @ MrNobody's "go back to Europe."

I have never been to Europe. Have you?
  • I've been to Europe! Great Britain, Scotland, Holland (aka the Netherlands), Denmark, Germany, Belgium, France, Spain, Monaco, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Czechoslovakia (before it separated into two nations), and Greece! And Israel and Palestine! I have also been to Africa! Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia, and Kenya. And I have been to India! And to Thailand, and Singapore, and Hong Kong, and the People's Republic of China!! And of course to the Federated States of Micronesia and Guam.

And I have the passport to prove it.

Do I get a prize, Nobody? How many countries have you been to, Nobody? How many separate groups of people do you hate, Nobody?