Kaboom! New York Times Admits "No Evidence of Obstruction" Committed By Trump

edited February 20 in General
The Libtards at The New York Times admitted today that there is no evidences of obstruction committed By Trump in a long article they published today.

The Times reported that Whitaker “knew he could not put Mr. Berman in charge, since Mr. Berman had already recused himself from the investigation” and admitted that “there is no evidence that he took any direct steps to intervene in the Manhattan investigation.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/19/us/politics/trump-investigations.html

The time wrote a 30 paragraph story making the case for a obstruction case against Trump but also at the same time admitting that there is no evidences that shows Trump tried to intervene in the Manhattan case. Lol

Trump Derangement Syndrome and hate has the ability to make us contradict ourselves. Like saying the Sky is falling but at the same time saying there is no evidences to prove that the sky is falling. lol

#Trump2020
#KeepAmericaGreat

Comments

• I don't understands why this reaper the embarrassment is post this embarrassing article about his own adopted father Trump in this forum?. I think this dude is out of bullets he is restoring blanks from here on.. what big joke!.. btw, Keep America great is a slogan used by the people who are against President Trump's own # MAGA.? .. what a looser!
  • I wish he would adpot me. Back to the topic. No obstruction. Great news. hahaha

Liberal tears will be flowing till 2024. hahaha
  • @visafree, its relevant. No obstruction found by Mueller in Comey case. No obstruction in Cohen case. No Collusion found by Obama FBI and NSA and none by Mueller. The way is clear for Trumps reelection. What a winner. MAGA