Liberals/Democrats Defend Gay Priests Who Molest Children

This is progress according to the Liberals at New York Times News outlet. Liberals are defending priest who molest and rape young boys, the reason.....These priests are gay and they are not to blame for these rapes and molestations. The Catholic church is at blame according to the New York Times and its liberal editorial board because the Church does not allow openly gay priests to serve. And by not allowing these gay priests to serve the Church is the reason These gay priests rape and molest young boys.

Article below is from Liberal New York times defending gay priests and the rapes they commit
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/17/us/it-is-not-a-closet-it-is-a-cage-gay-catholic-priests-speak-out.html

Comments

• you know why no one is interested in this topic of yours? because we are all Christian in here, this medium was created by a priest, and we Micronesian always pay our respect to the church no matter what, unlike you an your paganist gene , you don't have that same respect as all Micronesia do and it's a disgrace you 're calling yourself one? you are too racist inside out to be one, shame on you!!
  • @visafree yet here you are defending gay men who rape young boys like the libtards in America. By the way you are liberal. Religion and Christianity is being attacked by liberals 24/7. Liberals want to do away Christianity but and sadly this is what you liberals want to do in Micronesia.
  • and I will quote so you get better understand where I'm coming from.."We Micronesian always pay our respect to the church no matter what".. you get it?. now go drown yourself!!
  • Yet its liberals who defend these ind buttfuckers and rapists. I'm totaly not suprised its the New York tikes and liberals that are defending this kind of people, its the same New York Times that wrote a opinion piece back in 2014 defending pedophilia. Pedophilia or pedophiles are those who want to have sex with children under 14. According to the Liberals at New york times, pedophilia is a disorder so those who rape and have sex with 10 and 13 year olds must be excused since they have a mental disorder.

This is the article I'm talking about which the New york times also defend pedophilia saying its not a crime. Sick bastards. https://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html
  • Here is video which shows famous liberals and Democrat activists defeding pedophilia om Twitter.

According to this liberal newspaper Pedophilia is natural and normal.
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/10948796/Paedophilia-is-natural-and-normal-for-males.html

• This is what liberals want. @visafree is this the political thought and policy you want for Micronesia? Ok to defend gay men who rape young boys and ok with pedophilia? Really bro? sick bastard you are. Now you and @errr are on the same boat. Buttfuckers.
  • Next thing we know these liberals will defend beastiality. This is not progress this is regression of the human race.
  • Cant believe it's true! image
  • Bone Spurs News Network
  • edited March 2
    wth
  • edited March 2
    This is progress from the Party of the failed President who no longer has a legacy.
  • @ Rastaman, try to read and understand first, cause you seems to missed my point there..ahah!
  • Defending child rapists is now a Democrats war cry. lol
  • Being homophic is sexual tendency to be gay. Lol
  • @usrkeke1, disagreeing with it is homophobic according to every liberal ever. If you like that lifestyle well more power for you. What you missed is that the left is making excuses for child rapists by shielding it as a disorder. What is it with liberals and forcing people to accept their views even when people don't agree with it? If a grown man raped a boy child is a by product of having a disorder does that mean being homosexual is a disorder which we know is a mental disease? You tell me.
  • Muck rucks business. If you are against homosexuality you are one. Classic liberal comeback. If you are not with it then you are homophobic. Can't deal with the simple fact that homosexuality is a abomination. Peace and love they call it while trying to explain the sicke and unnatural choice they make.

Yuck
  • Why is a liberal newspaper defending these conservative priests?

BUSTED: Another Anti-Gay House Republican Caught In Homosexual Affair (DETAILS)

HYPOCRITES!! lol

• A time for self-reflection.

Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals( www.scientificamican.com)

"Homophobes should consider a little self-reflection, suggests a new study finding those individuals who are most hostile toward gays and hold strong anti-gay views may themselves have same-sex desires, albeit undercover ones.

The prejudice of homophobia may also stem from authoritarian parents, particularly those with homophobic views as well, the researchers added.

"This study shows that if you are feeling that kind of visceral reaction to an out-group, ask yourself, 'Why?'" co-author Richard Ryan, a professor of psychology at the University of Rochester, said in a statement. "Those intense emotions should serve as a call to self-reflection."

• WARREN JEFFS IS ANOTHER HOMOPHOBIC WHO IS RUMORED TO BE GAY.

Yet he has no problem molesting young girls

on his sacred, custom-made, rape bed.

Any similarities yet? lol

• Usrkeke, do you support child rape/ molestation? The thread is about pedophilia not homosexuality. An 11 year old drag queen danced in gay bars and posed for a progressive magazine with a nude man. Are you okay with that? If not, then you are a conservative.
  • z,

The appropriate question should be: "Do you get horny sometimes? Yes, I'm human and so are these priests. The OP seems to establish a correlation between homosexuality as the "reason" why such vile behavior occurs in the catholic church.

Pedophilia or homosexuality is not a matter of being liberal or conservative, but a matter of blue balls. Being "closeted" and gay is a culture, an environment promoted by the catholic church for the sake of an holiness image - like a rotten tomato that is beautiful from the outside but rotten inside. This can ultimately lead to their bankruptcy with their mounting abuse cases. In other words, if they can't control their vow of sexual abstinence or maintain their celibacy, kick them out. Is there such thing as a gay, celibate christian?

No I'm not ready yet to be a conservative and associate myself with hypocrisy of the holier- than-thou crowd. Like I said I'm human and christian. I'm a moderate democrat and I don't use religion to extend my political views. lol
  • edited March 4
    @usrekeke1, the OP is liberals defending rapists and pedophilia by shielding it with a medical disorder. For example Liberal actor Kevin Spacey who last year was exposed as molesting young male actors and when confronted with these crimes he blamed his disorder as the reason why he did those things. Guess what the disorder was? Homosexuality. lol and guess what he hasn't spend a day in jail because liberals in the media like NYT defended him by writing tear jerking articles about how rapes committed by these child molesters is a disorder and they should not punished.

Liberals want it both ways. Agree with them or you are a homophobic bigot and a closet homo. Its reverse psychology 101. Liberals hide behind the facade of progress to push their agenda. The agenda is breaking down the traditional family and replacing it with something unnatural. Its not a blue ball problem is a pedophilia problem, a problem that comes from the enjoyment of sick bastards who want to have sex with kids under 13.

Those priests could have paid male prostitutes to sodomized but instead sodomized young boys because they prefer young boys.

You are defending it too @usrekeke1. Homosexuality was not condone in Micronesia or allowed even before the era of the cross came to Micronesia. Let the record show that. And let it be noted.

And like Rasta said homosexuality is not natural. Science tells us this. It does not progress the human race it regress it. No amount of liberal "peace & love" BS will ever change that.

@z, that little boy drag queen i heard was dancing in a bar full of men at 1 in the morning and the liberal media celebrated that boy as a hero.

Pedophilia is illegal and committing it is a crime so lets not make up excuses and defend these sexual predators by making up mental terms as to why they raped little boys.
  • zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. jack the ripper (reaper). I'm glad we are on the same page. Agree, pedophilia is vile, despicable, and contemptible in every sense imaginable--illegal also, lol thanks for the info. That's why Warren Jeff is in jail.

Please do no paraphrase articles because most of us are capable of reading. I reread the whole thing again and I could not for the life of my reading abilities can find where it says "defending rapists and pedophilia by shielding it with a medical disorder." I'm not sure if this is pure ignorance or an attempt to sensationalize an otherwise balance article that mainly portrays testimonies from gay priests within the caged wall of the catholic church. Pedophilia and homosexuality are rampant outside of the church also but I'd rather stick to the OP. We don't want to fill up the server's database with articles of these vile behaviors committed by both libs and cons, do we?

Please calm down, do no cast the first stone, it might ricochet off the wall and hit you on the forehead.

• The OP is the article of NYT making excuse for gay pedophiles. Masking it with a disorder to make it an excuse why is ok. And yes, you are may claim to be a centrist liberal but the color shows. You are making a excuse for pedophilia and child sodomy just like the NYT writer.

And science already cast the stone buddy. Notice how i never said homosexuality is wrong cuz the bible says so.

Conservatives don't shield their own when they are caught but guess who do? Liberals and their media.

• uh?

Rippa, you'e getting delirious on every post. OP stands for Original Post. That includes your paraphrasing of the NYT article and the link to the article itself. I see more of a crisis created by the catholic church rather than a author defending pedophilia and homosexuality. Then again, maybe we are on different reading comprehension levels.

Faith is faith. Sin is sin is sin. You can't switch to science whenever it suits your flavor. lol, I'm beginning to think that you're an extreme liberal in disguise with the way you embrace science.

Roy Moore will forever label the republican party as the party of pedophiles. Use google and see who is defending who.

• Yes, we are on different level. You defending gay men who rape young boys like NYT by shielding it as a disorder or like you said "blue ball syndrome". Its not a sin its a crime. Religion has no place in this.

The Catholic church acknowledged this problem and has taken step to stop it liberals like you chose to make excuse of the pedophiles.

Liberals agree with science only when it suits ther views. Science says there are 2 genders while liberals says there are 100 genders. lol

Roy Moore was accused and not found guilty in a court of law. It turn out Roy Moore was never banned from the mall which the liberal media claimed he was because of the accusations of the alleged incidents. The same tactics the Democrats used on Kavanaughs was the same tactic they used on Moore. Smear campaign to influence the election. Accusations that were never proven in court.

Liberals condone pedophilia and defend it.

• From the same liberal NYT that defend gay men who rape and sodomize little boys.

NYT: Pedophilia: A Disorder, Not a Crime
    The Virtuous Pedophiles website is full of testimonials of people who vow never to touch a child and yet live in terror. They must hide their disorder from everyone they know — or risk losing educational and job opportunities, and face the prospect of harassment and even violence. Many feel isolated; some contemplate suicide. The psychologist Jesse Bering, author of “Perv: The Sexual Deviant in All of Us,” writes that people with pedophilia “aren’t living their lives in the closet; they’re eternally hunkered down in a panic room.”
    https://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html

Thats liberal progress according to visafree.

• From Liberal Salon magazine

According to liberals if you punish pedophiles you put the children at greater risk. WTF
  • Democrats and the liberal media are defending pedophilia and homosexuals who rape little kids. Progress right?