MICRONESIAN PARENTS AND SEX-EDUCATION : THE CONFLICT

THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL TOPICS IN OUR HOMES AND COMMUNITIES! MICRONESIAN PARENTS SHOULD START EDUCATING THEIR OWN CHILDREN ABOUT SEX OTHERWISE SOME IDIOTS WILL. AND THOSE IDIOTS WILL ONLY MESS IT UP FOR THEM. THIS IS PROBABLY WHY TEEN PREGNANCY IS SO COMMON IN OUR ISLANDS- SOMETHING THAT IS NOT ONLY FINANCIALLY DEPLETING FOR ESPECIALLY THOSE FAMILIES LOW ON INCOME BUT ALSO LEAVES THESE PREGNANT GIRLS UNEDUCATED OR AT LEAST UNABLE TO COMPLETE THEIR EDUCATION AND DREAMS! PARENTS SHOULD BECOME TEACHERS OF SEX-ED. FOR THEIR OWN CHILDREN'S GOOD AND STOP TAKING THIS AS SOME SORT OF 'TABOO' OR SHAMEFUL THING! WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?

Comments

• its non of your business, let bygones be bygones. There! thats what I think
  • @Gladiator ,youre pathetic. what youre implying is basically "let the uneducated be uneducated!" i hope youre not one of them.
  • correction! Im not your______!...lol why would like to butt into someone else bussiness?... nevermind that its not you to tell the people to educate them,,,,,,,,Que sera sera....you have a nice one smart up

• thats the kind of mentality that's putting our people down! you definitely dont seem to have what it takes to be a good leader for our people. "mind your own business" mentality people like you shouldnt be taking part in this Micronesia Forum
  • what "mentality"? and who is not putting whose down? wake up and smell the coffee we are living in a modern world we need to see what we can abide by and follow the leader? check out Y tube, you might learn something new, and for you to advice sex education is not right let them medical adviser talks about that subject, what you trying to do here is to start up another gossip, talking about things you dont understand......sorry about being straight forward but like i said let bygones be bygones.......