Trump tweeted most insane thing ever regarding Cohen his former lawyer

This is what he tweeted.

“Michael Cohen asks judge for no Prison Time.” You mean he can do all of the TERRIBLE, unrelated to Trump, things having to do with fraud, big loans, Taxis, etc., and not serve a long prison term? He makes up stories to get a GREAT & ALREADY reduced deal for himself, and get his wife and father-in-law (who has the money?) off Scott Free. He lied for this outcome and should, in my opinion, serve a full and complete sentence.

Why is he suggesting to Mueller or any judges to forget about Cohens plea agreement and let him rot on jail. If Trump is guilty why in the clear blue hell is he saying Cohen must serve his full term in jail and get no slap on the wrist? Why is that? I don't get it. This also shows the entire Russian investigation is a fraud. I knew this from the beginning but now this tweet reinforce my opinion that this whole thing is a sham. ThERE IS NO way would a guilty man would say this because it would encourage the witness against him to say anything even lie to avoid jail. But here he is tweeting that Cohen serve his full term in jail regardless of the deal he made with Mueller.

No guilty man would say this in public or even suggest it. If he was guilty why is he not protecting Cohen but instead throwing him to the sharks.

This entire Russian thing is a sham.

Comments