BREAKING NEWS: Another Kavanaugh accuser admits to fabricating rape story

SUMMARY FROM VARIOUS NEWS ARTICLES

Another left wing activist that wrote to Democrat Senator Kamala Harris with allegations that she was raped by Kavanaugh as admitted today she lied and fabricated her story in the hope of detailing Kavanaugh from getting confirmed to the U.S SUPREME COURT.

Per the Washington Times:
One of Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh’s accusers admitted this week that she made up her lurid tale of a backseat car rape, saying it “was a tactic” to try to derail the judge’s confirmation to the Supreme Court.

Mr. Grassley said Ms. Munro-Leighton is a left-wing activist who hijacked another “Jane Doe” anonymous report about a backseat rape and claimed it as her own story, calling it a “vicious assault.”

“I am Jane Doe from Oceanside CA — Kavanaugh raped me,” Ms. Munro-Leighton wrote in an Oct. 3 email claiming to have been a victim of the judge.

Mr. Grassley’s investigators tried to reach her for a month but were unsuccessful until this week, when they spoke to her by phone and she confessed that she was not the original Jane Doe, and “did that as a way to grab attention.”

“I was angry, and I sent it out,” she told investigators.

“In short, during the committee’s time-sensitive investigation of allegations against Judge Kavanaugh, Ms. Munro-Leighton submitted a fabricated allegation, which diverted committee resources,” Mr. Grassley wrote. “When questioned by Committee investigators she admitted it was false, a ‘ploy,’ and a ‘tactic.’ She was opposed to Judge Kavanaugh’s confirmation.”
https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/3/another-kavanaugh-accuser-admits-fabricating-rape-/

This was all a stunt orchestrated by the democrats and their friends in the mainstream media. The allegations are now confirmed to be fake with 2 victims now admitting that their stories were false and their purpose was to destroy Trumps nominee of getting confirmed.

The media like CNN and and democrats when asked to comment about this development both declined to comment. Buy both were adamant that these allegations are true.