BREAKING NEWS: Former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos Sentenced To 14 days Prison Term

SUMMARY FROM VARIOUS NEWS ARTICLES

$28 million dollars wasted on Papadopoulos investigations and he was send to prison for 14 days. Like i said many times in here he pleaded guilty to lying to federal agents not collusion. Slap on the wrist for the man the mainstream media claimed would squeal on Trump.

To makes thing worst for the democract narrative, Papadopoulos says he doesn't remember telling anyone on the campaign that Russia had damaging emails about Hillary Clinton.
"As far as I remember, I absolutely did not share this information with anyone on the campaign," Papadopoulos said, adding, "I might have, but I have no recollection of doing so. I can't guarantee. All I can say is, my memory is telling me that I never shared it with anyone on the campaign."
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/09/07/politics/george-papadopoulos-interview-documentary/index.html

Another big nothing burger served to the mass of liberal never Trumpers. Everything they bet on have came up to nothing. Cohen bet out the window, Manafort bet out the window, Papadopoulos bet also 0.

Now they are betting on the 25th ammendment to get rid of Trump. But like the other bets they made this would turn out to be a losers gamble. Lol

Comments