US unemployment hits 3.9% First time in 18 Years

SUMMARY FROM VARIOUS NEWS ARTICLES

The unemployment in the US hit below 4% yesterday. The last time unemployment was this low was in 2000. Remember all the pundits who said the US economy would tank under Trump? Well as of yesterday the facts have proven them wrong AGAIN!
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/05/04/business/economy/jobs-report.html

Comments

• I thought it would all go bad under Trump. Shows again why Liberal pundits aren't to be trusted.
  • @PawnStar

I have to admit. This is one thing I am happy to be wrong about. Weirdly positive things are happening under this guys tenure.

Touche.
  • Not that facts matter anymore to Trumpsters, but President Obama reduced the U.S. unemployment rate of 10% under Republican President Bush to 4.7 by the timeTrump took over.

So Obama lowered unemployment by a whopping 6.3% while Trump has lowered it by a mere .7%.

Only 4 whole percentage points more to go, Trump. Touche.
  • Meanwhile, the U.S. federal minimum wage has remained at $7.25/hour since it was last increased by Obama and the Democrats in 2009.

Since Republicans have been in control of Congress, they have prevented any increase to the minimum wage.

And while the cost of living continues to increase across the U.S., no full-time minimum wage earners in any of the U.S. states can afford to rent a two-bedroom apartment without spending more than the 30% of their income, the limit that the government recommends.

Thanks a lot, Trump. Touche.

• Unemployment down, over 2,000,000 jobs created, economy is up. And remember these same Liberals said it would all come crashing down under Trump.