BOMBSHELL: OBAMA'S OFFICIAL JAMES CLAPPER BEHIND LEAKS TO MEDIA & LIED UNDER OATH

SUMMARY FROM VARIOUS NEWS ARTICLES

Today has been a whirlwind of bombshell after bombshell. FIRST: The House Intelligence Committee released it's investigation and found no evidence of Trump and Russia collusion, TWO: Also that Clinton and Democratic National Committee paid for the Steele Dossier, THREE: Russians and OFFICIALS from the Russian government are the ones who supplied Steele who wrote the dossier with informations.

Now the latest BOMBSHELL is that Obama's National security agency director was behind the leaks to the media especially CNN on the Steele Dossier. Not only that but he liked to Congress under oath when he said he has never talked to anyone about the informations on the steele Dossier.

A couple months after leaking these informations to CNN, James Clapper was hired by CNN and was paid a lot of money to comment on Trump and Russia investigation.

Here is a something to think about. The steele Dossier is based on informations supplied by the Russian government, and was paid for by Democrats committee and Clinton Campaign and the Dossier has never been confirmed to be true yet it is used to investigate the president. The man who leaked the dossier to the media was Obama's NSA director, James Clapper. The man who leaked the memo on Trump talks to the media was Obama's FBI director James Comey. The women who asked FBI to drop it's investigations into Hillary Clinton was Obama's AG Loretta Lynch. CNN tops executive is married to a member of the Obama administration.

All these are coordinated attacks on Trump by the last administration of Barrak Obama.

Comments

• Haha I said this a year ago and everyone of the Liberals in here said I was paranoid. All the things I said and Predicted have all come and pass.