Special Counsel Robert Mueller: Russians are behind Anti-Trump Rallies

SUMMARY FROM VARIOUS NEWS ARTICLES

CNN and MSNBC covered these anti TRUMP rallies and praising them as love rallies not knowing these rallies against Trump were organized by the Russians who Mueller named on his indictments.

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/cnn-msnbc-aired-hourly-celebrations-russian-sponsored-anti-trump-love-rally

Comments

• This is getting confusing as the days pass. First why are the Russians and their bota or troll army organizing rallies against Trump. Like seriously why are the russians organizing rallies against their friend trump?
  • I too am scratching my head over this latest development.
  • This topic was covered by pawnstar if i remember correctly in 2016. Amazing isn't it. He posted about this 2 years ago even before special counsel Muller found out about it and revealed in his indictments days ago. I remember he posted about the media covering russian backed rallies against Trump and everyone here who lean left called him a conspiracy nut. 2 years later Muller said the same exact thing Pawnstar posted about in 2016.
  • Oh here are the vidoes of CNN and MSNBC attending and promoting the Russian organized Anti-Trump Rallies.

One of the revelations in Friday’s indictment handed down by Special Counsel Robert Mueller was that alleged Russian attempts to sow disunity in 2016 included the organization of both pro- and anti-Trump rallies in New York City on the Saturday after Election Day.

A check of their November 12 coverage showed both CNN and MSNBC gave enthusiastic coverage to the Russian-organized anti-Trump rally that day, with live reports every hour. Correspondents celebrated the idea that it was “a love rally,” and repeated the marchers’ anti-Trump mantras, such as: “We reject the President-elect.”

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/rich-noyes/2018/02/19/flashback-cnn-and-msnbcs-enthusiastic-coverage-russian-sponsored-anti
  • Yes, i did post about this in related discussion that was deleted by the censor freedom of speech admins hacks in here. It was days after the Trump inaugural and i posted about in here but it was deleted. I brought this up in the early days of the Trump administration in 2017. People thought i was nuts. Many of the things I've predicted in this forum have been brought to past and came true. This is just one of them.

@Rasta and IronYouth, because Russia didn't want someone who is unpredictable at the whitehouse. The media and democrats claim Trump is Russia's man but all of Trumps foriegn policy initiative are the polar opposite of what Russia wants. From the Ukraine to Poland to the black sea to Syria, all of Trump policy are aligned against Russia. Now Under Trump the US Navy will regularly send warships to the black sea to show the flag. This is something the US avoided in the cold war but under Trump america is now patroling the black sea which is considered a russian territory.

The media says somehting look into it, and you will see its not as what they claim it is. I predicted Mueller will find Trump has nothing to do with the so called collusion and believe me you Mueller will find nothing and absolve Trump and vindicate him of this media democrat inspired conspiracy. Mark my words.
  • I rarely take CNN or any mainstream news words on US politics now days. At one time i did but not so now like i did then.

You said you are a federal employee, is your job the reason why you know about these things before they happen?

Ain't it illegal to share those informations you get from your job in a forum?
  • Yes i do work for a federal agency. And I've checked with our agency lawyer and what im doing is perfectly legal. I've broken no laws or statutes regarding your question. All my sources are public knowledge I've never used intels classified or unclassified in this forum.
  • All these know it all trolls...get a chiill pill
  • Not according to Mueller.