POSSIBLY ANOTHER DOWNFALL LIKE LUCIFER'S ?/ SIN IN HEAVEN

How can sin exist in heaven when God himself declares that he is a God of holiness? I am referring to the sin( pride,rebel,etc.) committed by Lucifer before he was cast out of heaven. Ho can this be? AND is it possible for another angel of God to go against him like Lucifer did? If yes, then the future we are all anticipating for ( Second Coming of Christ, and many other happenings) is defiled and all promises are broken forever.

Comments

• Isaiah 66:22 says: "For just as the new heavens and the new earth Which I make will endure before Me," declares the LORD, "So your offspring and your name will endure.

This means that in the new earth and the new heaven made new, God will remove all forms of sin. He will restore the heavens and the earth to its original state before the Fall (before Adam and Eve sinned and before Lucifer sinned and persuaded a third of the angels to rebel against God. The battle between Christ and Satan is being waged on Earth. And our world is the only one which fell into sin. The entire universe is watching the battle now. The other worlds did not fall into sin. We the inhabitants of this world know what is like and how bad it is. When the we choose Jesus as our Lord and Savior we will denounce sin and Satan. This means that our choice and the choice of the other unfallen beings in the universe will endure forever because we have witnessed the ill effects of sin and want no part in and of it.

Here are other Bible texts which will give us hope.

Romans 8:21-28New King James Version (NKJV)

21 because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now. 23 Not only that, but we also who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body. 24 For we were saved in this hope, but hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees? 25 But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance.

Isaiah 51:11New King James Version (NKJV)

11 So the ransomed of the Lord shall return,
    And come to Zion with singing,
    With everlasting joy on their heads.
    They shall obtain joy and gladness;
    Sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

2 Peter 3:13New King James Version (NKJV)

13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Revelation 21:5New King James Version (NKJV)

5 Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me,[a] “Write, for these words are true and faithful.”

Isaiah 27:1New King James Version (NKJV)

27 In that day the Lord with His severe sword, great and strong,
    Will punish Leviathan the fleeing serpent,
    Leviathan that twisted serpent;
    And He will slay the reptile that is in the sea.

Revelation 21:27New King James Version (NKJV)

27 But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes[a] an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.

Isaiah 65:21-22New King James Version (NKJV)

21 They shall build houses and inhabit them;
    They shall plant vineyards and eat their fruit.
    22 They shall not build and another inhabit;
    They shall not plant and another eat;
    For as the days of a tree, so shall be the days of My people,
    And My elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

And finally:

Revelation 20:10New King James Version (NKJV)

10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where[a] the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Lucifer/Satan who initiated rebellion and sin and all who chose to follow him will be destroyed, never to deceive and cause people to sin again.

What good news. God bless you all.