Construction of border wall has begun!

It is starting in san Diego California. The man said it during his campaign and 9 months after being elected the border wall construction has began.

Thank you Mr. President

Comments

• Put the joint down rastafarianamerican. These are prototypes. Like models. Not the actual window walls drumpf is suggesting. In other words sample walls. Let me know where these are so I can go piss on them.
  • 75 miles of them indeed. Border walls no less. Its amazing don't you think that 9 months in and its already starting. He got the media and democrats like you focused on twitter while the border wall construction began in the background. Its entertaining to watch how the media and democrats and liberals like you are easily controlled by Trump.
  • Correction, according to orange monkey, the wall must be see through. So it's either fencing or a window. Thousand some mile long window. Hahahaha.
  • Its being constructed though. And this is what america will get.

• And then what? $14 Billion which could have fixed schools and roads and do other necessary stuff. And then what? What will we have accomplished in our quest to form a more perfect union?

Good God Almighty, what fools men are.
  • Rasta nice cartoon. Are you an artist? Orangutan said "it must be see through" did orange man lie again? Remind me again who orange monkey said would pay for it? Hahahaha. I notice the dudes and car waiting for the drugs they ordered from Mexico. I think they are the reason why bad hombres come over, not the other way around. Think about it.
  • who gives a bile of dung about it....lol
  • I say its $14 billion well spend, 14 billion going to protect american citizens and amercian defence. All Under 9 months no less. Truly a man of his word.
  • See through or not the wall is being constructed while the media and democrats are focused on the NFL and NBA. Easily dubed by Trump. Always reacting to Trumps move instead of the other way around. Its a big no no in politics.
  • What i don't really get is the left wing mentality that spending $ 14 billion on a wall that will protect them is a big No and waste of money but spending $135 billion dollars on illegal immigrants is OK.

At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $134.9 billion to cover the costs incurred by the presence of more than 12.5 million illegal aliens, and about 4.2 million citizen children of illegal aliens. That amounts to a tax burden of approximately $8,075 per illegal alien family member and a total of $115,894,597,664. The total cost of illegal immigration to U.S. taxpayers is both staggering and crippling. In 2013, FAIR estimated the total cost to be approximately $113 billion. So, in under four years, the cost has risen nearly $3 billion. This is a disturbing and unsustainable trend. The sections below will break down and further explain these numbers at the federal, state, and local levels.
    https://fairus.org/issue/publications-resources/fiscal-burden-illegal-immigration-united-states-taxpayers
  • You can't talk sense to liberals. They worship only their party. Its ok to waste billions and billions on illegals and their illegal childrens but is not ok to spend half of that to protect americans.
  • Yes, while you worship someone who admits he wants to bang his daughter.
  • edited September 30
    You watch to much comedy central and fake news my friend. Its good to admit that you worship the Democrat party and that you have incestuous perversion. Sick in thind you are reds. Get ready because more than 50% of youre party's voters will be gone when the wall rising and Trumps deportations.
  • Oh come on red snapper. That is uncalled for.
  • Prove me wrong. The current president of the usa admitted he would date his own daughter. And publicly touched her in ways any father would punch a man for.
  • red, please don't go there. Anyways, how can you prove something that did not happen or does not exist. Only in the wild minds and incestuous tendencies and dark dreams of hateful people. You are just perpetuating lies and cheap shots. I am assuming that you are not a Micronesian--to be so disrespectful even with cheap words that Micronesians don't say out of respect. Are you from Saipan, Guam, Hawaii, Mexico, a Micronesian US citizen or Micronesian non-US voter?

Second, you posted earlier that you will go piss at the wall when it built. I am going to bet, if it's not illegal in this Forum, $200 (two hundred US dollars) for your picture pissing on the wall with Tijuana in the background. This bet is good for 2 years. Just send me the photo with a mailing address; and I'll send a certified check.
  • edited September 30
    Someone reads and drink to much tabloid gossips. Its facts because you said so reds, facts just because you said so. Deep down you wish it was true because deep down you have incestuous fetish. Sick. Lets see again the magnificent wall. This is the wall that will protect americans.
  • More cartoon pictures. Wonder why no actual wall pictures?google trump hands on ivanka, plenty to see how this monkey loves to hold his daughter in some sickening manner. Pictures from the republican convention don't lie. Then search trump on Howard stern and listen yourself. Plus others just look. Where's your monkey while Puerto Rico is in full blown crisis? Oh yeah, another tax payer funded vacation, that's s fuckin lot of vacations. Hypocrite said shit about the black president, and he doubled those vacations. Your orangutan ain't fooling anyone but you and the rest of the illiterate backwards ass nazis and homophobes and zenophobes.
  • Remind me who's paying for the wall?
  • The wall is being build so again your argument is none valid.

1. Trump waved the jones act so PR can get more shipments of aids.
    https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/28/us/jones-act-waived.html

2. $10 billion has been approved for Puerto Rico, Trump has send the Army, Navy, Goast Guards, National guards to puerto rico and the 1 out of 2 Navy comfort ships to puerto rico.
    https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2017/09/26/hospital-ship-comfort-heading-to-puerto-rico/

The logistics situation in perto rico has being set by Trumps administration.image

3.In fact the Pentagon has send in a 1 star general to lead since the government of PC can't handle the situation.

4. The situation is in good hands. Even the Governor of Puerto Rico thanked Trump for how his administration handled situation.
    Puerto Rico Governor Ricardo Rossello said on Monday he is “very grateful” to President Donald Trump and praised the response by the federal government to the catastrophic damage caused to the U.S. territory by Hurricane Maria.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/breaking-puerto-rico-gov-rossello-grateful-pres-trump-praises-federal-govt-response-hurricane-maria/

5. Trumps inauguration committee is donating $ 3 million to help out with the hurricane relief efforts along with Trumps own $ 1 million from his own pocket. That's $ 4 million to the relief efforts. All the democrats senators and your failed candidate hillary and bernie have not gave any cents but are contributing via Twitter with words. Trump has been backing his words with action and deeds not words like your Democrat party reds.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/09/28/president-trumps-inaugural-committee-give-3-million-hurricane-relief/712671001/
  • It's fake news fever day! Yes, I'll believe the monkey tweeting from the resort where he's hanging out with his billionaire friends over the mayor of San Juan who's on the ground with her people in Puerto Rico. You're unbelievably retarded Rasta. You've smoked one too many joints.
  • Different sources tell the same account there my democrat friend reds. Not so fake when your failed Democrat candidate Hillary is trying to take credit for all them now is it. The mayor of san juan is also being blasted on twitter by her own people for lying and doing nothing.

She admits she never even met with Federal officials at the joint command center to coordinate the relief efforts but has time to order a we are dying t shirt and interviews with CNN. http://www.dailywire.com/news/21758/san-juan-mayor-admits-she-hasnt-met-federal-joseph-curl
  • So if it's in twitter it's true? Hahahahah. Case closed, the truth according to Rasta has been revealed. Who'do you think is the liar? The pathological liar orangutan or the mayor? Good one Rasta. Now I know the source of your bullshit.
  • Those tweets come from puerto ricans themselves who are in PR and they criticized the mayor for spening too much time on t.v then helping them out. Your Democrat mayor admittedly on t.v she hasn't met anyone from FEMA to hasn't been in the joint center to help out.

Its also kinda funny don't you think that the other mayors in puerto rico are praising trump response while criticizing their fellow mayor of san juan for being absent and not helping out.
    The mayor of a Puerto Rican city that sits next to San Juan praised the administration’s help Saturday night, and chided the “politics” of San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz, who has been criticizing President Trump.

In an interview with Secrets, Guaynabo Mayor Angel Perez Otero said that in several meetings with FEMA and U.S. military officials about the recovery effort, Yulin Cruz has been absent. “I’ve seen other mayors participating. She’s not,” said Perez Otero.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/neighboring-mayor-praises-trump-says-san-juan-mayor-playing-politics-awol-a
    Soldiers and Navy and Marines along with coast guard helping out in puerto rico after being send there by trump.
  • From all the information I've seen along with news feed the federal respond to this situation is adequate. Not only did federal government under trump rise to meet the challenge but provide the aid and S&R Texas, Florida, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin islands and also sending aids St Martin, the Dominican republic and the Bahamas who were also hit by Irma.
  • Hopefully that wall works both ways so crazy white americans who love to shoot people remain within US borders. It would be sad to have only one border wall, why not also build one on the US/Canada border? That way white supremicists cannot cross over and shoot canadians.
  • Oh liberals like to bring up race when its in line with their political agenda. White man shoot up people or white supremacists stab people or white nazis run over people with car but when it's a person of color doing the shooting or doing the killing or carrying out terrorists attacks in Europe they don't bring up that persons race but use a man or a suspect to describe the attacker.

Omar Mateen, arab immigrant who killed 49 people with machine guns in a bar in Orlando, Florida in 2016.

Rizwan Farook, arab shot and killed 14 people in San Bernardino, California in 2015.

Each year over 1,000 people are shot in Chicago, in the month of july in 2017 alone, 410 people were shot in Chicago with 74 fatalities. And majority of them blacks being killed by blacks. You will notice when people of colors commit shootings and mass murder either by guns or other means the media don't mention their race because its against their agenda.

Canada is not immune to crazy people with guns killing other people now there ina Chok. Don't be naive. http://m.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/01/30/canada-mass-shootings_n_14498292.html

The Mexicans have gun violence and gun related massacres too. 23,000 were killed by guns in 2016 alone while another 20,000 were killed in 2015.
  • The shooter of vegas that killed 58 people was a registered democrat and took part in several anti trump rallies. He was a left wing liberal terrorists like antifa and BLM.
  • Democrat or republican, so long as you are american and white....stay inside your country.

On the issue of Puerto Rico, Army says 55% of "customers" don't have enough water. An increase from 44%(1.4m) in the last four days, yet you're saying otherwise.

This has not happened before....
  • I've noticed that too Rastaman. The media especially the left leaning media either print or broadcasting are biased and always trying omits the racial background of the perpetrators of they are black or arabs but when the suspect is Caucasian they print it in big bold letters.