VERY IMPORTANT DOCUMENTARY FILM - THE COMING WAR ON CHINA BY JOHN PILGER

THIS DOCUMENTARY INCLUDES IMPORTANT INFORMATION CONCERNING THE USE OF HUMAN GUINEA PIGS (MICRONESIANS) FOR NUCLEAR RADIATION FALLOUT EXPERIMENTS.

IF YOU HATE PAWNSTAR, YOU SHOULD WATCH THIS DOCUMENTARY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taTDxyQ6xTs

Comments

• John Pilger is an award winning investigative journalist from Australia well known for his work in bringing awareness to government related
  • If you hate western civilizations and democracy and love communism you should watch it.
  • Don't try to make this a Democracy versus Communism debate because the ancient stereotype of China is no longer valid these days. Today, people have woken up and are more well informed about the truth. And the truth today is that in the past decade, the Chinese government has not waged war against any foreign sovereign nation to forward corporate and political interests.

THIS IS A FACT AND CAN BE VERIFIED THROUGH GOOGLE.

• China is still fighting a torment war with Taiwan. China invaded and took over Tibet annexed Tibet like Russia did to the crimea. History always repeats itself in China, and its happening again. A great example of this the rising tension in south china sea. The Chinese have a saying which is we will enter as silk worms and then we will dominate like a dragons. Thats been proven for thousands of years. That is how chinese policy is being conducted outside of China.
  • The fact still stands, not a single war waged by the Chinese, catapulting their time and effort in broadening their businesses under your nose. That is why it's dangerous to have an industrialist running a country, greed is a heartbeat away. Lol!

But whatever, in the eyes of Pawnstar my Micronesians abroad, if you are receiving welfare, you are the problem. So to all Micronesian who receive this aid, stop what you're doing and starve to death. Courtesy of Pawnstar, your friendly Trumpnesian..

Wow, I just made up a word.
  • Both the Daiyou Islands and Taiwan are near the shoreline of China within the 200 mile EEZ of China which is considered territorial boundaries of China.

Tibet is a peaceful region of China which was annexed because the Chinese government felt sorry for them and wanted to help them. Tibetans today happily accept this annexation and are loyal to the Chinese government.

The only troublemakers in Tibet are those that have been blinded by Western propaganda and brainwashed like you Pawnstar. As it is customary in any nation, the troublemakers and those who knowingly violate laws of a nation are prosecuted and imprisoned for the greater good.

And in the USA, you will never read or hear about a billionaire going to prison for many years in hard labor camp for fraud. In China, justice is applied equally to all, from poor farmers to rich billionaires. In the USA, rich people get send to country club style low security prisons where they are allowed to drink wine and feast on steaks.

Lastly, I would like to repeat THIS FACT THAT CHINA HAS NOT WAGED WAR ON ANY NATION FOR THE PAST TWO DECADES FOR POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC REASONS.

THIS IS A FACT!

Kinda funny to claim international waters has your like china does. Making claims to islands islands that are thousands of miles away from its shores and international waters is agression. No different then what hitler did to the sudentanland.

China invades tibet and killed over hundred thousands tibetans. You say it was peaceful yet 100,000+tibetans killed when china invade tibet and after 64 years tibetans still resist and fight for a free tibet.

Video of chinas war of agression in Tibet. Press image to play.

If a chinese form of goverment ever takes roots in micronesia there are hundred of us former micro vets that are member of a society that have vowed that we will take up arms and use our combat experience to wage war on it. Why you think i have send them your I.P Address to them?
  • @pawnstar

A few hundred Vets do not represent the majority of the people of the FSM.

And the Chinese claim to these waters are based on traditional territorial boundaries that predate Western Civilization.

By comparison, Spratlys Islands are a stone's throw away from China, but the Chinese government did not test nuclear weapons there. They were more civilized and responsible in their nuclear tests compared to the US military which used the inhabited islands and human guinea pigs in the Pacific.

And lastly, the militarization of these ocean territory by China has not resulted in any loss of civilian lives or any homes, schools, hospitals, or critical public infrastructure like water, sewer, electric utility grid, etc being bombed and destroyed.

Perhaps maybe the USA can annex your asshole so they can build bases there. Maybe that would make you proud and happy, you can be a walking military base with missiles sticking out your ass. How about that?

• China is pursuing a policy that will lead to war....let that sink in. That what chinas militirization of internation waters policy will lead to. No different then Nazi land grap policies that lead to world war 2.

Few hundred vets represent the majority. Micros like democracy and will resist communism. When a question was asked in Micro Forum in facebook about which form of government anf country they preferred between china and US/Communism and Democracy not one advocated China/communism. All chosed US/Democracy. Go on micro forum on facebook and see for yourself.

For thousands of years china have waged wars of agression on its neighbors. And its happening again.
  • Military aggression by my own understanding involves actual war which cause the loss of human lives. And personally, I do not ever remember China attacking Japan, Vietnam, Korea, Thailand, or the Philippines in this century.
  • China has been involved with many wars in this century.

Battle of Chamdo/Chinese invasion of Tibet
    (1950)

China-Burma border war
    (1960–1961)

China-Indian War
    (1962)

Battle of the Paracel Islands (China VS Vietnam)
    (1974)

China-Vietnamese War
    (1979)

Johnson South Reef Skirmish
    (1988)

• Sounds like bullshit conspiracy crap that fell out of orangutans butt
  • Tell that to the millions who have been killed by China in the last century.
  • @PawnStar did you get an analyst to dig that info up for you or did you painstakingly google it yourself?

Looks like your going to great lengths to discredit China on this forum. So again, I suspect you're not even Micronesian. We're not blind here in Micronesia, we have eyes and we can see that China has not waged wars of conquest against its neighbors in recent years. And its allies do not bomb civilian homes, hospitals, and schools. China's allies do not target civilian areas and claim that civilian casualties are "collateral damage".

Do you understand? Does your butt hurt now? Do you feel the butt pain now you faggot Trump loving Zionist cunt? Do you?
  • I suspect that you and coconut are the same person who are here to spread chinese communist propaganda.

You said china has not waged war of aggression in this century i showed that it was a lie. In this century China has made war upon South Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Tibet, India and Russia and in coming years it will wage war on Filipines, Brunei, Malaysia,Indonesia,Japan.

China has a history of 5,000 years and in that 5,000 years it has invaded and made wars upon its neighbors and to china has a body count of more the 50 million people killed on these wars.