ARE WE READY YET FOR "SAME-SEX" MARRIAGES?

When you think of the issue, it puzzles your mind, but if you knew you have relatives who are easily classified as "different" or "liking the same gender" then you start to "Think Out Loud", like what I'm doing now. According to Uncle Sam's record, sixteen (16) states out of fifty (50) plus its territories have legalized "same-sex marriages"... this also include the State of Hawaii. Perhaps my relatives could raise enough money and head to Hawaii or perhaps Guam.

I knew of few folks in high positions in the governments who traveled a lot, in part because of their sexual attitudes thus only travels to Guam, Hawaii and even mainland USA could relieve them. And because of this, then I believe FSM is ready to legalize "same-sex marriages"?

Comments

• There was one or two who are classified as "pedophiles" and are still alive and working for the government. I once traveled with one and at our hotel, he brought in all these small children. I was wondering why, until I saw him bathing the kids and washing their organs with saliva running down his mouth. I was so scared of him, I locked my room and went to sleep fully dressed with two underwears, belt around the waist and a kitchen butter knife under my pillow. :-)
  • Let's not copy cat ourselves into something worthless. I know we have few individuals in our midts who think they are what they believe that are but they actually are not according to all normal logics. Let's accept them with open hearts but not allow them to influence our policies.
  • Yeah Kinen why bring in the USA in the discussion while we have our own methods of dealing with it. So strange when people refer to the USA as if FSM is part of it.
  • Thank you Timid. FSM is good in this regard. Let her be.
  • Is God ready for same-sex marriage?
    This is a ridiculous question and we should take the same attitude as our God on this issue and not be influenced by the Obama juggernaut to homogenize homo-on-homo sex which is an abomination to God and His teachings.
    How unnatural and disgusting is the thought of two men grappling with each others private parts. Even dogs have better instincts to seek only a mate of the opposite sex. What has gone wrong with some of our human folk? They don't need a marriage license - they need help!
  • @LempweiRoiie and you felt no moral obligation for the wellbeing of those children to immediately contact the emergency services of the location you were traveling through? In my eyes, and I'm sure in the eyes of many a parent, that makes you just as complicit in their violation.
  • You'll be surprise that this issue has infiltrated every corner of the world societies. In the last centuries ago, this behavior was considered inhuman but today, you wouldn't believe that the very group or religious groups that were once champion in discouraging this very act had now allowed it in their beliefs. The bible says that when you see these things coming out, do not be afraid or confused because it is one of the great sins which made God to release His wrath upon Sodom and Gomorrah. So, as He also said that these things will surely came out just before the Son of the Almight God to be revealed in the sky especially when the majority of the people on this earth who still lives on that day turned their back on God and willingly rejected His pleading for them to turn away from the wrong doing and united with few that has prophesied by Jesus himself that He will protect the elect before the people of this earth hurt and destroy the world. He is coming and will do the clean up for those who serves him with genuine faith with full loyalty to Him. God bless.
  • Anyone who engages in or knowingly chooses to remain silent about acts of child abuse committed by friends, relatives, work or church associates doesn't deserve the sanctity of life. You can't put everything down to religion, some things are just plain wrong. Period.
  • amen OceanDot. Thank you for laying it out in open.
  • God created Adam and Eve not Steve. Period!
  • steve didn't create but only conduit of what God has planned to do.
  • If any man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination, they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)
  • 'You shall not round off the side-growth of your heads nor harm the edges of your beard." (Leviticus 19:27)

“Speak to the sons of Israel, saying, ‘You shall not eat any fat from an ox, a sheep or a goat." (Leviticus 7:23)

"And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you: They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
    Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you. (Leviticus 11:10-12)
  • It is clear some people just pick and choose which of God' commandments they would follow. As long as their are convenient.
  • Same sex marriage is not a thing of the past and shall not be of the present and the future. It is not civil. Even animals do not allow same sex engagement. Would you?
  • Those that engage in same sex act have something missing in their cells
  • More of a choice, like ARE WE READY TO poison our culture and faith? Racism slowly creeping up on us and now this?
  • Pwipwi Sinbad, just this morning I saw my male puppy banging away with his male sibling, I said to my self, even my innocent puppies have freedom of choice.
  • O, come on, something must really be wrong with our planet! hahahaha@banging away.....
  • Yes same sex and beastiality while we are at it. I know it's hard to comprehend but why not. People love their pets too. They should be allowed to marry their pets.
  • Berverted coconut thinking.
  • I am ready for same sex marriage and that time will come with or without Micronesia's approval. YEP!! Micronesia is ahead in defending rocks but very behind in thinking and seeing ahead....

There are studies out there on same sex partnership. The Bible and the church leadership will support this movement! !!

There will be PEACE ON EARTH like you have never seen before ....
  • iihhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!someone is dirty-minded!!!104OEZ!!!!smh
  • Define perverted in your own words.
  • 1040EZ all the way. kinen's own words.
  • Sarcasm is mistaken for actual thought. This forum is over populated with literal minds. Understand the context and how the sarcasm is building on it.
  • If you dare ask the question, accept the answer, please. Simple as boiling eggs.
  • Simple mind eats simple egg. Bonappetite!
  • Now you are funny 1040EZ. Is there such a thing as simple egg? I'll be damn.