Evidence that the earth is actually flat, not round as NASA wants us to believe

Comments

• who cares...no one gives a flying fuck about your BS!

Fuck off already!
  • who cares...no one gives a flying **** about your BS!

**** off already!

Why are you trying to hurt my feelings, my friend?  I thought that you, of all people, would appreciate another sinister conspiracy theory.
  • I went to school in the U.S. in the early 1990s and on a daily basis, a saw publications of wild stories purely for fun. They are tabloid stories and are not true - like mother having baby with aliens or so forth. With the internet, 20 years later, the dissemination of these often funny wild stories written by usually good writers with funny senses of humor, find their way around faster. FactsMatter is simply duplicating and is messing with you heads. Not everything you read are facts. World being flat is one of those. The Zionist argument had been made by conspiracy theorists for many years since 9/11. You should read what they said about the Pearl Harbor, assignation of JFK and so forth. Coconut, just enjoy the humor.
  • who cares...no one gives a flying fuck about your BS!

Fuck off already!

Lmfao!!
  • FM did you take your medication this morning? eheheh
  • This discussion is a sarcastic response to coconut jews did discussion. Very clever because coconut is suggesting jews killed kennedy etc......
  • edited February 2015
    I tRIED  to go around the globe to get my addiction away but the Micronesian forum bulled me backed !
    I hope someone in here didnt use magic while im trying to get me out like getting of facebook!

YOU ALL THAT ARE SO MAD ABOUT FM THREAD!  WHAT THE FUK ARE YOU ALL MAD ABOUT?
    IT SHOWS FM IS ACTUALLY USING HER BRAIN TO NAVIGATE THINGS THAT'S  WORTH KNOWING .WHAT ABOUT YOU ALL LOSERS? SITTING BEHIND YOUR COMPUTERS WITH A FAT STOMACH
    HOPING TO GET A GOOD SIGNAL FROM YOUR SUCKY ASS WIFI SO YOU CAN VIEW SOMETHING
    YOU CAN JACK WITH!    PSHH! YOU WANNA CYBER BULLYING ILL GIVE YOU ALL YOU FUK HEADS SOME!  GET OF FM CUZ ISLANDERS LIKE ME WHO APPRECIATE SCIENCE, APPRECIATE TIS!

- i also uneducated so i really like FM cuz she could teach me alot.
    MAYBE THATS WHY YOU ALL MAD @ HER CUZ SHE GOT BRAINS THAN MOST YAL FUK FACE:@)
  • POST WHATEVER YOU WANT FM CUZ ITS MORE EDUCATIONAL THAN MOST OF US COMES UP WITH.
  • edited February 2015
    it seems to me that the only tree  i was referring to was a coconut without a root!
  • Isaiah 40:22King James Version (KJV)

22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

Notice the word circle in the above Bible verse.

• If the Earth is flat.....what's on the bottom?
  • It's bottomless
  • As astrophysicist Neil Degrasse put it "The rise of flat earth believers is evidence of our failed educational system".The Earth is round.Period.The flat earth society is a big joke.
  • If the Earth is flat then its also true that democrats didn't lost the US civil war. But both are lies. The earth is round just like how the democrats lost the civil war.
  • Yes, according to the renowned American historian Rastaman, the U.S. Civil War from 1961-1865 was NOT fought between the United States (aka the Union) and the Confederate States (aka the Confederacy) as most people learned in school.

I guess it was all fake news. lol
  • US civil war was fought between north-Republicans against south-Democrats. And the democrats lost. And their slaves got freed. Now a brainwashed black ass democrat running in Florida told CNN yesterday that it would be better if the democrats started a confederate of States to leave the US. What the actual fuck right. This moron didn't know democrats already tried this idea and it didn't go well for them.
  • It's the end of August....back to school time.

"The Democratic Party was formed by Thomas Jefferson and James Madison in 1792 and held considerable power in the years leading up to the Civil War.

The Democratic Party became divided in the 1850s over the issue of slavery, with some factions in the north supporting abolitionist causes, some northern factions supporting accommodation of the South and Southern Democrats supporting the continuation and expansion of slavery.

During the elections of 1860, Southern and Northern Democrats nominated separate candidates for president. After the Civil War broke out, former Southern Democrats held considerable clout in the Confederate Congress. Northern Democrats lost much of their political power in the North during the Civil War.

In 1864, the Republican Party joined with Democrats who favored the war effort to form the National Union Party. Other Republicans, who were in favor of pressing the war more forcefully, left the Republican Party to form the Radical Democracy Party. The National Union Party won the 1864 presidential election.

There were no recognized political parties in the Confederate States of America. Most Southerners, including Confederate President Jefferson Davis, opposed political parties, considering them to be a corruption of the principles of republican government. "

https://classroom.synonym.com/civil-warera-political-parties-north-vs-south-8901.html

• The pot head is educating the liberal. Wtf is going on. Hahaha
  • @Rastaman/Not sure why the civil war has anything to do with the earth being flat.The only thing that was flat were those dead soldiers on the fields.Brothers fighting one another for a meaningless war.I'm a leftist yes but I don't agree to some ideals they put out.

@Pawnstar/It's a madhouse.
  • Wrong again facts-don't-matter. A personal blog is not a factual source like the one you put up there.

The National Union Party was the temporary name used by the Republican Party for the national ticket in the 1864 presidential election which was held during the Civil War.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Union_Party_(United_States)

Google Jefferson Davis Political party, who was President of the Confederate States. And Google will tell you he was a member of the Democratic Party.

Google Abraham Lincoln Political Party, he was the President who lead the Unions forces thay deafeated the Democrats Confederate states and google will tell you good ole abe was a man of the GOP.

The National Union Party was the temporary name for the Republican party.

• The pot head keeps fact checking the so callrd educated liberal. This is awesome.
  • @FactsMatter, hook me up with the stuff you're using. Reading all of your postings in here make me very high. I'm on cloud 69, or is it? Cloud 99? I don't know cuz, the Earth is flat, not round anymore...hahahha...Flush this discussion down the toilet. Or the sink? Which one is the fact? Oh no, the Earth is really flat...hahahha...

@ifana, which school you attended? Coconut school? Grammatically speaking, you suck!..hahaha...
  • Attended your alma mater Trump U. Is it lackbrain or lackturd?
  • lol@redsnapples. I'll let you decide red@snapper. Basically it's your terminologies. You know what? I preferred Space Force. That's a cool phrase red. Let the force be with me? hahahah

Indeed @PawNStaR. Because evidence stated that the earth is FLAT. I'm pretty sure that Cloud #99 is also a sham. Cloud #69 is the "FACT"...lol...asked redturd turdsnappers. heheheh
  • Snap snap space force.