what if ancient polynesian and micronesians collide???

I have always thought about this since I was akid...I heard stories about my ancestors traveling and waging wars..what if the people they wage war upon turned on them...will other Micronesians aid them???and if they turned against the other micros,will they help in return????!!!!

Comments

• I knw chuukese will always do !! We always have the pride of micronesian then any other micronesians......
  • bro I think everyone knows that already...but from Marshallese point of view we're embarrassed of being one cuz of da ting you fsmers are doing worldwide...aint it embarrassing to know dat people hate u becuz of yer fellow micro bros doing shameful ting and getting away wit it while you take da shit foh em??!!!if u live in Hawaii u would understand.

• omg yes, dem so embarrass me
  • edited November 2013
    You're claiming your ancestors waging war within the regions, from the Micro islands to poly and others. Everything you boys claim is being contradicted by the fact that you ( ancient Marshallese) have the poorest diet in the world. Its even worst than that of people from Utopia.

Look at what the Marshallese have in their food chain. You dirt bags should change the subject and share something important. Your numb head ancestors did not sail around and wage war. They sailed to steal food. they can't wage war, not having the strength due to poor diet. Good diet gives you the strength to wage your shitty ass wars.

• Hey Letao...where you got that picture? how can I make myself a large copy? Thanks
  • Poor diet?.. not likely, those times there weren't any diabetes, no obesities, no heart diseases. unlike today after the foreigners diet came to the islands..
  • letao692, i dnt give a fck as to whoever is fcking up out there !! all i care is me & my family & friends. i dnt give a flying fck who is putting shame for Micronesians !! i that matters is i am fcking proud of being MICRONESIAN MYSELF !!! we dnt let people take our Pride away frm us. we dnt care about other Micronesians fcking up out there becuz every fcking culture, race & country always has the guud & bad apples. maybe yhu Marshallese are all well damn perfect, but sorry to say we are just fcking human beings.

yhu Marshallese are Gods Chosen people !!!!
  • HA.ennui you must be talking bout fsm cuz they have the largest number of obese and tb in the whole damn world...maybe second , counting the us of a

=;
  • You could read the news. The site is as follows:

http://phys.org/news184082162.html

•  

Hey Letao...where you got that picture? how can I make myself a large copy? Thanks
    Hey Letao...where you got that picture? how can I make myself a large copy? Thanks

I downloaded em from google of course!!go to ancient Marshallese and click images.
  •  

I downloaded em from google of course!!go to ancient Marshallese and click images.
  • "What if the ancient polynesians and micronesians collide?" This type of discussion usually ends up with people in this forum calling each other bad names.....Is this thread supposed to discuss possible warfare scenarios between our ancestors or commerce & trade activities between polys and micros?
  • Y
    "What if the ancient polynesians and micronesians collide?" This type of discussion usually ends up with people in this forum calling each other bad names.....Is this thread supposed to discuss possible warfare scenarios between our ancestors or commerce & trade activities between polys and micros?
    Yep...it does.
  • i asked a question so you guys should frickin answer it
  • I don't get the sense at allimage

• No one has the answer you dummy cause it never happened! Now get lost!!!
    I said what if u big dumb fck!!!!
  • Some folks here seem to get a big kick out of using profanities in this social medium. I wonder why. Can we not just debate and share our views in a civil manner?
  •  
    ░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                   Bob is building an army.
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂       ☻ /︻╦╤─   This tank & Bob are against Google+
    Il███████████████████]  /▌             Copy and Paste this all over
      ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤ / \               YouTube if you are with us
  • Some folks here seem to get a big kick out of using profanities in this social medium. I wonder why. Can we not just debate and share our views in a civil manner?
    dude micros weren't raised right so get used to it

• Ill answer Tonga would still be a KINGDOM..
  • Samoans way back have made Chuuk their home.... Nothing happened!! Infact some even became chiefs.

So whats the main point here??
  • Polynesians outliers frm Nuku'oro & Kapingamarangi lived in happiness...
  • Letao692 who are the micros?
  • edited November 2013
  • edited April 23
    The way I see it, Polynesian would of have to go through the Marshall islands in order to go to Micronesia. Just look at Kiribat and Nauru, they were once full blooded Micronesian but then Polynesian went and conquered them. Polynesians never made it through the Marshall islands because they knew they(Polynesian) would lose. So instead of going through Marshall's, they went around and got to Pohnpei and Chuuk. Do a check up on the PACIFIC map and ya'll understand. Plus Midway and Wake island is part of the Marshall islands but the U.S is trying to look for any means to keep it for themselves, that's how close the Marshallese were to Hawaii that I even think we made contact in the ancient times.