ISOKELEKEL WAS A MARSHALLESE

Comments

• Freedom of Speech is limited under the law of common sense, Folu.
  • Nd who are yhu to putt me to my senses??? Dats the prblm with yhu damn Chuukese!! Cnt seem to stay out of peoples faces!! Get real !! Grow up !!
  • Children, children.  Let's stop this useless bickering.
  • And we don't want anything to do with Zombies looking guinea pigs....
    Well paid and well compensated not like the real zombies in kapilong that are contaminated and are so stupid they don't know about it.

Other then that ur islands were the playgrounds of our people back then and still are. Yes you guys have mountains but is for hiding. Pohnpeians are the bastards of marshallese men with pohnpeian women's. Always claim their ancestors never sailed our way cause they have all the things they need but in reality your ancestors were AFRAID TO SAIL this way. But ours were never bother when they sailed your way why cause they men all hid in the mountains.
  • Reaper and the rest...you guys should stop.

Reaper your reasoning, which is base on nothing solid, is that Pohnpeians are weak because long time ago the Marshallese supposedly conquered them and they are bastards of Marshallese men....then all Chinese are bastards of Mongols and they are a weak race because they were conquered by the Mongols....also the English or Great Britain is a weak country and bastards of the Vikings because they were conquered by them long time ago...I can go on and on...I said stop living in the past...I have many Marshallese friends and they are good people....peace.
  • Puller I got nothing to say but I will agree with you and I apologies for my ignorant...
  • Everything i said are solid like bricks and cement.
  • Then the Marshallese are a weak race too. They got chased out of Malaysia or somewhere that's why you're on those tiny islands....They were afraid of the Polynesians that's why they fought the little islands of Mokil and Kapinga...eheheheheh.

Reaper you must be in the military...feeling really invincible...don't worry time will cure your feeling of superiority.. You're a Christian like you told pekalong, so act like one....peace.
  • Living on a small island like the marshall islands would resault in lack of vitamins nd minerals for the body, that claims the small features of Marshalese.
    Its a very guud thing this person nvr made it all the way to Chuuk, perhaps he knew not to even set foot on Chuuk. Good thinking!!
    Foreigners nvr really set foot or managed to stay long in chuuk(main islands).
    Nd just so yhu all knw the Lapita potteries were used by the first pacific people, the second group came in with no use of the potteries, nd perhaps the new conquorers pushed the marshalese all the way to east onto bad lands.
    Nd to those that say they came out of polynesia, perhaps maybe some, but im sure not all of them are of poly stock, they marshalese are of tacky looking, their ancesters were darker with frizzier nd kinky hair, but do to micronesian inter-marriage most lost their features very easily due to lack of vitamins nd minerals.
  • edited May 2013

Pohnpeians are among the fiercest race in the Pacific, but unlike some we don't brag about it. We let history tell its own stories.  Respect is the most practice trait we possess and with respect we are kind, tolerant and welcoming to others. Back in the days, when respect is violated it means certain death or war between clans.  Because we have two classes of people, Nobles (Sohpeidi) and Commoners (Rohropwel), misunderstanding by outsiders often follows when they try to understand our traditional system. Only a Pohnpeian will understand what I am saying.  Mokilese and Kapingans are known to be the most peaceful islanders around Pohnpei so their fall to the much bigger force is not a surprise to me. Had they been part of our Kingdoms back then, I'm sure the main island nobles would retaliate.

As to you Reaper and Blaze, it's is time you both grow up and accept that you are not children anymore as evidenced by your child like comments.

• In Europe the French or people of France are the ones that always get their butts being kicked in war,Well in Micronesia its the pohnpeans. Back in the days when Micronesia was first discovered pohnpean women's were selling them self to the whalers and are even doing it now but with tourists...the saying that they are all pure pohnpeans is bull shit to the core...their men love their Sakau and lives more then their women's and lands,That is why they always get conquered by outsiders!!! PUNCH OF SAKAU DRINKING SURRENDER MONKEYS.
    That's funny chaifag... we let you chukese in pohnpei out of sympathy.
  • Jemen isokelkel etan in rej ba letau ke?
  • Aet pek im etan jinen in Lijakwe hehe lol.
  • Aet RoYokwe e lukun mol ibem. 
  • edited June 2013
    Lijakwe and Letao... arent they one of them marshallese Gods and Godess?

• Then the Marshallese are a weak race too. They got chased out of Malaysia or somewhere that's why you're on those tiny islands....They were afraid of the Polynesians that's why they fought the little islands of Mokil and Kapinga...eheheheheh.

Reaper you must be in the military...feeling really invincible...don't worry time will cure your feeling of superiority.. You're a Christian like you told pekalong, so act like one....peace.
    our oral history and traditions says that we the people of Marshall islands were created by the god "LOWA" on the island of Ebon in the Ralik chain and never does our traditions and history say we came from polynesia. This polynesia theory is a western theory. The tongans and samoans who invaded Kiribati stayed on kiribat and never made pass Kiribati into marshall islands,why? They were never allowed to sail out water by marshallese chiefs.
  • Living on a small island like the marshall islands would resault in lack of vitamins nd minerals for the body, that claims the small features of Marshalese.
    Its a very guud thing this person nvr made it all the way to Chuuk, perhaps he knew not to even set foot on Chuuk. Good thinking!!
    Foreigners nvr really set foot or managed to stay long in chuuk(main islands).
    Nd just so yhu all knw the Lapita potteries were used by the first pacific people, the second group came in with no use of the potteries, nd perhaps the new conquorers pushed the marshalese all the way to east onto bad lands.
    Nd to those that say they came out of polynesia, perhaps maybe some, but im sure not all of them are of poly stock, they marshalese are of tacky looking, their ancesters were darker with frizzier nd kinky hair, but do to micronesian inter-marriage most lost their features very easily due to lack of vitamins nd minerals.
    Marshallese are the ones with straight hair and brown skin. The original inhabitants of pohnpei anf kosrae anf its small outliying islands were the people of malaysian stock(yapese,chuukese,palauans)thats why chuukese have curly hair like their cousins in western Micronesia by people of Eastern micronesia(Marshalls,Kiribati). That is why the chuukese are in an area that is now known as chuuk. They were chased their and were quarentined on those islands. Only reason chuukese are known now days is cuz of the stabbings and rapping.
  • Chuukese stayed in chuuk cause they were not seaferers.
  • Reaper...very interesting...you guys were created by a god on Ebon.  The rest of humanity were created by the God, Our Heavenly Father....Reaper, then you believe that the Big Rocky HILL near COM, Pohnpei  is a chicken manure, made by Lepen Palikir!!!

I thought you could separate tales from history.......peace.
  • Its their believe. And at one time we pohnpeians prayed to a thunder god. lets not forget christianity was brought to micronesia in the 1800's. we micrks haveonly been christians for whay 100-200yrs,before that our old religion was all we had before the word of christ came.
  • Go to chuuk nd visit all the islands, chuuk is like a melting pot of our ancesters. We have dark curly hair people, dark straight hair people, lighter skin color with afro, straight hair, big nd small people. Nd pawnstar dnt yhu say we not seafarers cus look who is still traveling our seas today !! Chuukese not marshalese, not pohnpeians, not kosreans, not yapese, not palauans, who ?? Chuukese !! We dnt need no stick chart !! We have it all in our heAds !! We learn it by speech nd action. Who sailed to hawaii nd launched the hawaiian waa' hokulea?? Who sailed to japan, tahiti, the Marquesas islands in french polynesia??? Once more !! THE CHUUKESE !!
  • Only now days are chuhkese seafearers. Back in the days they weren't known for that.
  • Now days we have GPS and compass and traveling is whole lotta simpler.
  • Oh yeh ? Hw we have chuukese in the CNMI ( Carolinians) nd Chuukese in the outer islands of Palau ? Nd sorry mister, but we do not use gps, maybe yhu guys use it now adays cuz yhu guys lost the art of Polu (navigator).
  • Oh nd yeh chuukese in the outer islands of yap, nd in pohnpei ( mochlokese).
  • You telling me they all sailed there? I thought they flew there on continental airline's .
  • No sir !! My ancesters sailed there thousands of years ago !!
  • Nd that is a damn fact !!