Chuukese and Marshallese always give Micronesia bad Rep.

Most of the Micronesians in hawaii are Marshallese and chuukese and most of the crimes are comitted by them and they make the rest of us look like ignorant fools. Either the chuukese with the stabing or Marshallese with their fight with the locals(Samoans,hawaiians and filipino). That samoan that got stabbed in KPT was stabbed by a chuukese, that Hawaiian that was found dead in Aala park near china town was beaten to dead by a group of marshallese hoodlums. They the chuukese and marshallese should know that for their action there is a reaction and that reaction is always"Micronesians" being labeled has bad people by the people of hawaii. They arent civilized has the General population of micronesia is and both group always give Micronesia in general a bad name and reputation.

Comments

• He is right you know,nobody get stabbed or beaten for no reason unless they did something.
  • why do we worry so much about the few Micronesians that do these things!  All races and places have such people.  I must ask you to stop judging without full understanding of each incidents.  Many of these incidents were done in self-defense!!  Don't speak without some true understanding of the cases out there, kindly.

SELF-DEFENSE ~ or BE DEAD!  Not all cases are this way, but at least get some facts and understanding then BLAST IT ON HERE....
  • Well, if complaining and arguing is what Micronesians to be? Than I suggest you all come back to our islands and live happily ever after. I mean living here on our islands is peacefully and quiet. Why worry about crimes and stuff like that while we have a good living back home. We don't even need money to live back home. All the things we need are there on our islands. Its even more paradise here on the islands than in Hawaii. Come back my dear fellow Micronesians come back to where you belong which the paradise of the Pacific Islands. 

• you right pek, but some folks down in hawaii are enjoying the welfare and food stamps esspecially the dialysess machine.......

no plce like home folks, according to pekalong.

kalahngan.
  • By "civilized has the general population of Micronesia" to you mean they aren't cowards and p#ssies like the rest then your right we ain't . Like u said for a action there is a reaction, that Samoan must have did something to that chuukese do get stabbed. That Hawaiian must have provoked those marshallese to some extend to get beat to dead by those marshallese. In Hawaii the only only people that stand up to the Samoans and Tongans and Filipinos are the chuukese and marshallese the rest are just to scared to do something about it.
    Filipinos shouldnt even be mentioned with Samoans and Tongans. Filipinos are small and not intimidating 
  • They should be rewarded.  Toss 'em a bone. 
  • Before the Micronesians, it was the Samoans, before the Samoans, it was the Portuguese. All immigrant groups in Hawaii go through this phase. Eventually, they get good education, and start to integrate well into their socieities. 
  • Because Blaze the rest of "us" are good people, we're not trying to prove something. I don't know the Marshallese story but i do know yours infact one Chuukese guy told me the beef with Samoan, is because of one jerk who stabbed a young Samoan man, who happens to be a high chief' son. You guys started this mess and you think "we" the rest do nothing bout it!!!.....We take the blame and heat too because you jackass's.....imagine if you were up against the cartels or the black gangs...bet they wipe ya'll clean like someone who wipes their asshole after taking a dump....you are only tough when you're around your other kind, alone you're fucking coward just like at Palau Community College.....I've seen a lot of you there when together very tough but alone very humble....f*ckn ridiculous....
  • LOL,
    I think it's time we utilize the Socratic method of argument rather than this crap...We always ended up arguing like two girls pulling hair...lol 

Ina Chok!
  • lol..@..2 girls hair-pulling fight
  • He is right you know,nobody get stabbed or beaten for no reason unless they did something.
    That doesn't justify you Marshallese giving the rest if us a bad name. Back in 2003 in waiwah on California avenue the Marshallese started a fight with the Samoans USO family and for a month that avenue was a battle ground between them, when Micronesians who were not marshallese were spotted by Samoans
    They got beat up but they weren't marshallese but just because they were micros. Micronesians in waiawah who weren't marshallese were target of Samoans attack but they were not Marshallese . The Samoans blamed every Micronesians just because you Marshallese beat up a Samoan from the USO fam. Be wise and think cause your actions reflects on every Micronesians.
  • Pawn star stob kissing the ass of the Samoans you wuss and have guts to stand up for your self and your Micronesians brothers and help them out either by joining Them and pick up a rock or a knife and stand up to them Sahomoans and if you are not fighter pick up some pom poms and a skirt and join the cheerleader squad and cheer them on if you can't do none then I suggest you shut up.
  • edited April 2013
    That waiawa beef all started cuz the Samoans mobbed a old marshallese man with out no reason but for the fun of mobbing him. That old man they mobbed and sent to the ICU(intensive care unit)in queens hospital was a marshallese chief by the name of lelang hermios from Majuro atoll. All the marshallese in waiawah had meeting and that meeting was led by a marshallese chief name Mimi kabua and said that he was gonna go and fight the Samoans by himself that was when all the marshallese boys in waiawah all came together and followed him to California avenue and fought the Samoans. From that incident in California avenue the Samoans stopped harassing the Marshallese even the Tongans and Hawaiians in waiawah sided with the marshallese and back them up. Get your story/facts and priority straight cause its either your with us or your against us.
  • Child_Justice02

Thank you so much for making posotive and factual comments regarding the Micronesian issues in Honolulu Hawaii. I trust that you're one of the few that know the details of most of the incidents. Maybe some of these poster made their comments without doing some researches about the incidents.  
  • edited April 2013
    I am Chuukese and I have never once been harassed by any Samoan, Tongan, Chinese, Philippino, or anybody, for that matter. But if ever I am threatened by anybody, I will surely find ways and means to protect myself, even if I have to run away and be called a coward. However, if I am cornered and got nothing else to do when I am in a life threatening situation, it would leave me no choice but to bring out that Chuukese in me.......

NO FEAR 

"A TON FENU"

CJ, please correct me if I am wrong.
  • SOME CHUUKESE ARE THREATENED EVEN BY THE LEAST PROVOCATION AND THAT CHUUKESENESS CAN BE EASILY BROUGHT OUT. SO PLEASE BE WARNED AND DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT STARTING IT BECAUSE, IN MANY CASES, IT COULD MEAN YOUR LIFE OR HIS.

YOU SEE, CHUUKESE ARE A VERY NICE PEOPLE, BUT CAN ALSO BE FEROCIOUSLY DANGEROUS WHEN HIGHLY PROVOKED AND THREATENED.

I HAVE ALSO SEEN OTHERS WHO, JUST FOR THE SAKE OF PROVING THAT THEORY, CHALLENGE THESE FOLKS AND THEN ENDED UP BOTH GETTING BADLY HURT. THESE ARE THE KIND OF CASES WHERE CHUUKESE ARE LABELLED AS THE "BAD MICRONESIANS GIVING MICRONESIANS THE BAD IMAGE."

• Kinisou ngeni kemi sinbad me cj. Ote chok pwan chuchunguchung ren an ekena teneng kena awe-kineu. Komwochunuk chok won ena chuukeseness in you.
  • Reaper you are so full of it, one of the well know drug dealer in California avenue is a marshallese,his name is junior nena. He has been arrested many times but still he still sell dope,this kind of behavior make us look bad. The different between the chuukese and marshallese crimes committed in Hawaii is the Marshallese are very organize and low key when it comes to doing bad things unlike the chuukese were they are loud and always get attention,marshallese are more of a danger to the public cause they hide their crimes well.
  • Man you a snitch you know that. If he selling dope so what? Sometime you gotta dance to the devils tune if want to survive.
  • My Values, hopefully yours too, aren't about pointing fingers..They are about offering a helping hand..
  • Micros be Nike shine prite Nika Taimond! Proud Micronesian.. I don't give a hoot what others say I left home for a reason and it wasn't so I could get on welfare. Cheeho! To hell with those that have a problem with it..and those who are on welfare please leave your grandmothers and grandfathers at home..they can collect their social security checks there too =))
  • The illegitimate answer is Jesus is  the answered.
  • I will not dismay or disqualify anyone answer to the solution to this problem but i think its worth a try.

A Ripe Apple Tree

• Ever seen a male dog running away scared with its tail tucked between its legs and, while running, constantly looking back over its shoulder at its enemy or assailant? 
  • blaze is coward. Remember when you were talking smack about the Marshalles? Now you just kissing they ass cause they punked you and you got sacred. Scary rouch!
  • Stands up for what is truth and never provoke any incident that is what I want to say ~ second, if you know that someone or a group is definitely trying to take advantage of your background and the fact that you may stand out cuz you are different, STAND UP AND FIGHT!  Honor urself and your truth ~ we are all connected and what one does does affect others. 

• Blaze! Please don't call us Pohnpeian we're scared. In fact, you're right to say that Pohnpeians are aggressive or tough even when they are being threatened by anyone in any crowd. But, one thing you missed my friend. In fact, when any Pohnpeian got pissed  because of someone stepped too far in their way, it doesn't matter and don't care if a priest or the Governor or the Police Chief is around they just went ahead and beat that guy or gal. Not like others said in here that some of Micronesians looks strong and mean when they are around among their bodies or kind. But, I think like I always said, apply the golden rule and you and everyone around will be okay.

It is time for all Micronesians or RMI to ungrip the past experiences and reach to new age things that should enable us to deal with our current problems like be truthful in how we choose those to represent us in the canoe that being poked under and at the sides with hatreds and crooks that are behind the steering wheel. LOVE is the fruit of the spirit and thus we all need that regardless of race or ethnic background. Did I just said that? lol!! But I like it. Eh,eh,eh..Peace!

• In a perfect society, there wouldn't be any crimes at all. Last time I checked, there hasn't been any single race without it's own crimes and failings. The only reason why chuukese Micronesians are singled out, is because they don't have voting rights, they are the most recent immigrants, and we all know everyone blames the recent immigrants whenever things go sour. Stabbing, any form of violence should not be tolerated at all, period. However, lets compare our flaws with the rest of the melting pot...you get my point, knock on wood. anyone who generalizes people in one group, is as ignorant as the people who commit the crimes and give the rest of us a bad name.